Four days to go

Well boys the count down is on , I have 4 days until our long awaited baby is here :thumbsup: my husband and I are getting really excited and so is the rest of my family members . I can't wait for junior to meet my great Czar family as it will be one lucky person to have such a collective mix of people in it's life...especially my darling Rob and Uncle Smithy .... Life is never dull and I know that my babys life will be enriched with both of them in it's life ...

Thanks to everyones for their love and warm wishes and the next time we chat will be with my baby in my arms

Expect lots of photos from Rob as he will be waiting with my mum and dad when I get back to my room :D

Big hugs and have a fantastic Christmas and I miss you guys

Love you lots

Lisa

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa,

I think we are all getting excited for you. Good luck, can't wait to hear the news of what you had. Look forward to seeing some pictures. Hearing the stories about nervous and expecting Rob!

Petter

Dear Lise

On behalf of Lucinda and myself we wish you all the very best on you're impending arrival.

Its has been a long time coming and the best Christmas present anyone could hope for,looking forward to the photos etc .

until then love and hugs to you both

Steve and Lucinda :party::flower:

Yea, that'll be one lucky kid :)

Best of luck to both you and Frank and on behalf of everyone here we will all be waiting with baited breath to see the little one asap.

Good Luck Lisa! this has been something you have been waiting for a long time, and I cant think of such a derserving person like yourself. Your child will be very lucky to have parents like yourself and Frank. Cant wait to see pictures!

Love ya Lise!

Riaz