World's smallest V 12 Engine

Hi All

Came across this the other day ,it's a bit long but well worth the watch ,to me it is akin to the great art of Horology ,something the Swiss do exceptionally well.

Cheers OZ :cigar:

I'll really be impressed when he builds a tiny Lamborghini to put it in.

That guy could not possibly be married, if I tried to do something like that I would cop so much grief. :rolleyes:

Nice one Oz.

I listened to a fascinating programme about George Daniels the other week.

He invented coaxial displacement system used by omega, and made his watches entirely himself, entirely by hand...which is a hell of a feat.

He won every possible acolade in horology, and would only make you a watch if he liked you...excellent.He must have had brilliant eyes, and a steady hand.

I couldn't stop watching. That was just amazing. What a work of art. And correct me if I'm wrong, that's actually a mini combustible engine from what I see. He didn't just create the parts to move when driven by a drill on the driveshaft. That sucker looks like it's burning fuel to me. surprised.gif

Reminds me of an old Top Gear episode but with a fully working vehicle (you only need a person small enough) ...

Came across this the other day ,it's a bit long but well worth the watch ,to me it is akin to the great art of Horology ,something the Swiss do exceptionally well.

On a side note, many Swiss watch makers now have their parts made in Asia. It's then assembled in Switzerland.

Hi All

Cheers OZ :cigar:

Impressive.... amazing... thanks for posting OZ...

Nonetheless, it appears that it was done by a very patient Spanish-speaking bloke (likely a Spaniard).