An interesting project.

Puros Y Vino

Stumbled upon this link for a DIY temp & humidity measuring device. For those of you good with PCB's and soldering this might be a cool project. There's potential to use multiple sensors to give readings in larger humidors.

See here.

Stumbled upon this link for a DIY temp & humidity measuring device. For those of you good with PCB's and sautering this might be a cool project. There's potential to use multiple sensors to give readings in larger humidors.

See here.

Frankie is Batman giving the class on temp and Humdity control??? :rotfl:

Stumbled upon this link for a DIY temp & humidity measuring device. For those of you good with PCB's and sautering this might be a cool project. There's potential to use multiple sensors to give readings in larger humidors.

See here.

Frank, you okay buddy??? You haven't been hitting the sauce early ahead of the Montreal herf, have you??!!

Did you mean, "soldering"? I don't think you'd want to saute your electronics - might not be too good for your nice frying pans.

;):P

Frank, you okay buddy??? You haven't been hitting the sauce early ahead of the Montreal herf, have you??!!

Did you mean, "soldering"? I don't think you'd want to saute your electronics - might not be too good for your nice frying pans.

;):P

Damn....what is wrong with me today? :wacko: I guess you can "saute" the units. Might get messy and smell bad though.