Test fromPlaybook

Puros Y Vino

I wanted my wife to get a playbook but she's got her sights set on an ipad. How do you like it so far, bundwallah? The price seems right for them and I heard a couple weeks ago they had the various models all on for the same price. Was playing with the one my SIL got from santa and it's pretty cool.

I wanted my wife to get a playbook but she's got her sights set on an ipad. How do you like it so far, bundwallah? The price seems right for them and I heard a couple weeks ago they had the various models all on for the same price. Was playing with the one my SIL got from santa and it's pretty cool.

At the new price, its a steal. The O/S is quick and responsive. The screen is great, the built in speakers sound very good. It barely has a fraction of the apps that Apple and Android provide but the ones it does have are fit for purpose. The browser is great. The camera based apps are easy to use. The E-Books capabilities are great especially given the price of the PB and what'd you'd pay for a basic Kindle or Kobo. As of now there is no native email and calendering app which was a mistake. The Feb the O/S update will add those features and many more. Honestly, it's an excellent tablet that fits in your pocket. Battery life has been pretty impressive too. I've worked at 0% batter for almost an hour. My only complaint is with the Blackberry Desktop Manager software. It does not work properly with 64Bit Windows. And that prevents me from uploading my content to and from.