Whats your setup?

Cohiba Stevie

622 members have voted

1. 1. What type of humidor are you using?

2. 2. What type of humification are you using?

• Active (Please specify: Cigar Oasis, Hydra etc.)
    • Passive (Please specify: Heartfelt beads, HCM beads, Boveda, crystals etc.)
    • Basic (distilled water / PG solution with foam humidifier)
    • Other (Please specify with post)
  3. 3. Does your collection mainly consist of

• All singles, unboxed.
    • Mostly singles unboxed, with 1 or 2 boxes
    • Boxes only
    • Mostly boxes, with a few singles in dedicated compartment.

This poll is closed to new votes

Thats the weirdest (in a cool way) thing i have seen yet! Won't it look odd when you smoke one or two though?

There is always another to replace one that burns!

I made the shelf support adjustable so I can put a little pressure on them to hold them in place, but I figure a rotation will keep me from having to.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just about full, time to decide what's next. 

Here's my Aristocrat. Two active humidifers on the bottom, three fans and temp controlled. I'd say it works great, although the humidity at to top of the unit is typically 2-3% below the bottom, whe

Think I have posted about my set-up before - here's the details : 90% of my cigars are in inside metal lockers from a German company named Zarges that are water/airtight and those metal lockers are

Well, I've finally finished a wineador for myself, and had to take full advantage of the glass door, and the fact that I'm a regional wh0re. post-13208-13681584238149.jpg

post-13208-13681584428193.jpg

My climate doesn't require cooling, so I removed the compressor and cooling unit from inside, reworked the light and thermometer, installed the Oasis XL and 2 pounds of beads throughout. I went WAY crazy on the Spanish cedar, both in thickness, and amount, but I achieved the look that I wanted. It has been rock steady to the point that the oasis only ever comes on after I've opened it up for a whiff.

This Effin rocks... Love the idea to use the door space for storage as well.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

This Effin rocks... Love the idea to use the door space for storage as well.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks! I was trying to find a way to maximize the unused space there, and it turned out great! Still great space for airflow when closed.

post-16471-0-46331400-1368762522_thumb.jpost-16471-0-10313500-1368762573_thumb.j

I converted this cabinet into a humidor. Also made a double-tier tray for some singles.......Works like a "BEAST".........

• Like 1

Well, I've finally finished a wineador for myself, and had to take full advantage of the glass door, and the fact that I'm a regional wh0re. post-13208-13681584238149.jpg

post-13208-13681584428193.jpg

My climate doesn't require cooling, so I removed the compressor and cooling unit from inside, reworked the light and thermometer, installed the Oasis XL and 2 pounds of beads throughout. I went WAY crazy on the Spanish cedar, both in thickness, and amount, but I achieved the look that I wanted. It has been rock steady to the point that the oasis only ever comes on after I've opened it up for a whiff.

Sweet door panels! Love that idea. You surely do like your regionals LOL, to each their own :)

post-16471-0-46331400-1368762522_thumb.jpost-16471-0-10313500-1368762573_thumb.j

I converted this cabinet into a humidor. Also made a double-tier tray for some singles.......Works like a "BEAST".........

Great looking cabinet/conversion! Wouldn't have guessed it was storing smokes, has a classy look to it, good work bugman

• Like 1

Great looking cabinet/conversion! Wouldn't have guessed it was storing smokes, has a classy look to it, good work bugman

Thank You FC !! peace.gif

• 1 month later...

I ordered a Aristocrat majestic 42 last month, right now I have 3 150qt coolers sitting at the house. Out here in Afghanistan with me I have a igloo 50qt cooler with a cigar oasis working.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Sam, must be a studio apartment eh?

How do you store your cigars?

Just finalized details with Bob on an Aristocrat M Plus 25D, oak and walnut burl.

Looking forward to stocking it up is about 6 weeks. Pics and details forthcoming.

Very excited!

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic work bugman!

What do you use for humidification?

THANK YOU............ I use the Cigar Oasis XL with the extra fan attachment. Keeps 'em PERFECT!!

Very cool, Bugman. Well done; having a self-/home-made piece definitely does up the pleasure-factor of the hobby! Enjoy!

THANK YOU.............ok.gif

• 1 month later...

Wine fridge with a oasis xl humidifier.

Never had a problem with fluctuations. Stays very stable. Set and forget system.

I plan on adding a pound of beads as well just as a little extra insurance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After almost 2 months of patiently waiting (sort of) my new Aristocrat M Plus 25D is on its way and should be here Friday!

MPlus25D-oak-burl-009-1200_zpsa13163cc.jpg

Can't wait to get it seasoned and ready to go! My 3 coolers, 2 mini-coolers, Wine Fridge, mini-fridge, 3 desktops and 2 tupperdors are busting at the seams!

More pics once it's here.

• Like 1