FOH - Hello Toronto

Jason55555

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Got a question to throw out to the Toronto members, has any one ordered from the Cigar Czar web site? Taxs are so dam f'ed up here so Im thinking it prob be better to order a $42.00(US) Cohiba 1966 and pay the shipping rather then paying the crazy $105.00 for the Cohiba 1966 at my local.

Nice its great to find other cigar smokers in the GTA, with the high taxes on cigars in the T.dot I almost began to think cigar smokers all went underground. Also not to mention no GTA cigar lounges :( anymore....blasphemy

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the Friends of Habanos Cuban Cigar Forum.

New members are encouraged to spend some time familiarising themself with the rules and guidelines of this forum.

Our mantra is Laughter, Friendship, Loyalty, and Fraternity.

Trevor

Welcome to the FOH forum and happy smokes.

BTW,shipping is free from the Czar with a minimum order of USD150.00 except for the select boxes if you can get them.

Welcome to the FOH forum and happy smokes.

BTW,shipping is free from the Czar with a minimum order of USD150.00 except for the select boxes if you can get them.

Yup just got a email back from them, not looking to get 150 worth since I just got back from Cuba and got 2 boxes myself, I'm looking for how much singles would cost to ship to Toronto, which I have emailed Cigar Czar a lady helping me on live chat said she would send that info to me this week on how much a single would be. Being from Toronto i'm sure you all know the crazy prices we pay for cigars :( i'm looking to get a Cohiba 1966, my local shop has singles for 105.00CND!!!!! FOH sells there's for 42.60USD so add on hopefully 20.00 shipping comes out to 60ish don't mind paying that for a 1966 but 100+ for one cigar I have a problem with lol

Yup just got a email back from them, not looking to get 150 worth since I just got back from Cuba and got 2 boxes myself, I'm looking for how much singles would cost to ship to Toronto, which I have emailed Cigar Czar a lady helping me on live chat said she would send that info to me this week on how much a single would be. Being from Toronto i'm sure you all know the crazy prices we pay for cigars :( i'm looking to get a Cohiba 1966, my local shop has singles for 105.00CND!!!!! FOH sells there's for 42.60USD so add on hopefully 20.00 shipping comes out to 60ish don't mind paying that for a 1966 but 100+ for one cigar I have a problem with lol

That is insane. Find a brother here and trade for one.

Lisa

Yea I would be there a huge problem with authenticity in Toronto with the 1966's even if you buy from good tobacconist so a lot of ppl think there walking around with 1966's but there not i'm very close with my tobacconist and he show me a fake and a real one no one would be able to tell difference unless you get the 12 digit box code. My tobacconist actually let me punch in his 12 digit code from the box on the Habanos S.A. Official Site to to authenticate his batch (nice guy) his are 100% factory codes match up everything but......... that's why they cost 105.00 lol your getting the real deal. He's told me that a lot of shops around t.dot shops mix in good 1966 with bad ones to drop the price so a 100+ price tag doesn't turn ppl off, so im just trying to be careful even with trades(unless he has the 12 digit box that it came out of I wont trade :( lol).

Would have been a good idea to bring a box back from Cuba. That's what me and a bunch of other people I was with did.