FOH - Hello Toronto

Jason55555

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daummmmmmmmmm maverickdrinker the Cohiba 1966 are the creme dela creme of Cohiba's some ppl even say its the best cigar Cohiba has put out in the last 30yrs ..... I donno about that.... but here you go watch the guys of FOH rate it they were blown away by it

and also did I mention its a Limited Edition so gotta get em while there out.

I'd be careful with hype, a lot of people have been blown away but I've also read the same amount of people saying they were utterly let down. I picked up a single a few weeks ago and lit it up today, the first 1/6 was all cream and apricot like Rob said in the vid but after that it completely died on it's arse, no taste apart from extremely bland generic tobacco and threw it away half way after struggling with it for 45 min.

IMO for the money there are far better smokes out there.

If someone had blind folded me and given me it to smoke I would have sworn it was a NC Davidoff: big ring guage, rediculous price and tasted like rolled up newspaper. :thumbsdwn:

Thanks for the insight CaptianQ it has been hyped up a lot I feel the same way about the BKH's, I do enjoy that cream apricot taste and since they are limited would like to get a few to throw into my aging humidor sure with some age it would fully develop taste through out the cigar.

maverickdrinker did you feel the same way as CaptianQ with the 1966?

The BHK52 is an amazing cigar, worth the money for me but right now if you want that sweet cream grab some Sir Winnies/Epi #2/Trinidad Robusto T/Trinidad Reyes.

I'd try a few singles of any cigar but I regret even trying the 1966 now, could have had x2 Monte sublimes for the same money...

Don't feel pressured into buying one purely on them being limited Edition, outside of Asia there seems to be a lot of stock. Look at previous years LEs they are still around even the Cohiba ones.

Yea for sure I'll try 1966 for sure, any more t.dotersss out there we should have smoke session when weather gets better ideas anyone??

There's probably going to be a T.O. herf. Date is still TBD. Obv date will be sometime in the summer. Location is TBD, but from what i've heard Mambo Lounge is the favourite as its a Cuban restaurant and cigar friendly with a good patio.

Before that, a few get together for a smoke and a drink, so just ask or keep your eyes open! :thumbsup: