Live From Humidor - Today 11am

After the madness of last week we are back to do it all again. As it was Valentines Day this week and most of you guy would have forgotten to get something for your partners we are offering a ladies Oris watch today.

All purchases from today's LFH over USD$100 gets a ticket in the draw. We will draw the winner Friday which means you all get to see Di as our barrel girl again.

See you all here soon for LFH

post-1550-0-54297500-1329346668.jpg

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the madness of last week we are back to do it all again. As it was Valentines Day this week and most of you guy would have forgotten to get something for your partners we are offering a ladies Oris watch today.

All purchases from today's LFH over USD$100 gets a ticket in the draw. We will draw the winner Friday which means you all get to see Di as our barrel girl again.

See you all here soon for LFH

Di as the barrel girl again, I know a few guys that will be :drool:

I'M willing to bet manny is going to buy up the whole lot to be sure he has 100% chance of winning this time.

He asked for it to be today, so I'm guessing that he will be reaching for his super speed Internet at home.

Nooooooooooooooooooo mannnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Save some for the rest of us. I could use a ladies watch for when I am in the dog house. Don't know when, but as a guy it is inevitable to be in it a few times a year.

Edit: spoke too soon.

Might actually buy something today - my boss just told me that I am getting a raise - woot! :spotlight:

(plus I could use that gift after the disaster that was Valentine's day)

I want to hear about the disaster!

Well, long story short, I had a 16 hour day in the office and came home after midnight when she was already asleep :o

That did not go down well...