Live From Humidor - Today 11am

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoyed my first LFTH and plan on partaking in many more to come! Thanks for the time and effort put forth to do this on a regular basis!

I actually was looking for some Trini Fundidores and a sampler that contained them was the perfect score for my first. Really excited and looking forward to trying them.

Well since i single handedly re ignited the sampler movement i vote smithy send me a sampler on the house! Lol

Agreed, and at least you can smoke them in the house without anybody moaning at you!

Every cloud....

Give the man a cigar!

Alright guys, I gotta go pick up my pizza. Have fun everyone!

**You gotta pick it up?? They don't deliver? You have to go out in that LA traffic? :(

Dip No2 - SAR SEP 11 - HQ Box B

Price USD$252 AUD$635 includes delivery

Reply to post first, check you were fastest, email Di on [email protected] with full name so we can match you to your cigars.

I'll take these if they're still available.

~ Greg ~

Glad you enjoyed Joey, these LFTH are great, just be careful because once you start buying, it's hard to stop.... :thumbsup:

Manny, I'm getting my new cab humidor soon. I need to fill this puppy up!

Very nice LFTH and I agree that there was a lot of disruption. Surely adds to the fun but can be confusing when one posts "nice!" for a box. All in all, good times again.

I agree. I don't think people are being malicious :unsure: but it does make it confusing and as a result, it slows the system down. These are dynamic pages, new posts / writes are queued then served upon refresh, the more people doing it, the higher the load on the server and in turn, the slower the response to the end user. My recommendation: Play by play comments could go on in the shoutbox. Bids to items stay in the thread.

BTW. I love the ideas of the samplers. Keep 'em coming!!

This thread is alot better when people interact if you want boring well go else were. In stead of being a debbie downer maybe you should buy something? ....

Hmmm a Debbie downer?

It seems several members have made fair comments, and the amount purchased surely doesn't entitle members to rule the roost?

Very nice LFTH and I agree that there was a lot of disruption. Surely adds to the fun but can be confusing when one posts "nice!" for a box. All in all, good times again.

Ya, I see your point about posting "Nice" along with description of the box. I won't do that any more, my apologies for the confusion.

Hmmm a Debbie downer?

It seems several members have made fair comments, and the amount purchased surely doesn't entitle members to rule the roost?

Several as in 4? I agree the amount purchased dosent entitle anyone to rule the roost, after all we are all guest here. But if you're not involved in purchasing then why complain?