What kind of wheels do you have?

Fishinguitarman's thread about his new ride makes me 1) want to show off my wheels and 2) see what everyone else is rolling in or on. So... let's see whatcha have!!!

My primary mode of transport is a 2011 Audi S4 - the Germans built it especially for me (awful nice of them!) and I had to wait about 4 months for it to be delivered (so a fraction of the time it took to get my Aristocrat built. LOL) I do a lot of driving.. I've had the car since early June (so about 8 months now) and it's got just under 30K miles so far.

Front2-vi.jpg

I threw some different rims on it for the winter tires... changing wheels is definitely easier than changing tires. The Quattro AWD would likely have been plenty for the winter we're having here in North Dakota this year (feels more like a chilly spring than a winter), but one never knows. I'd rather have the tires and not need them than vice-versa.

Newrims-vi.jpg

And for the warmer months and for toodling about town, I've got my trusty 2010 Triumph Bonneville T100. She's not going to win any races, she doesn't do off-road, and she wouldn't be a good "let's see the whole nation!" touring bike... but, damn, she does what she does with all sorts of style. :)

BonnieRight-vi.jpg

So.. let's see what everyone else has out there!

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay... note to self. No point asking a legit question since we seem to have so many smart-arses around here. :):D

Two pronged answer.

Here in Playa del Carmen, no car, no wheels of any kind. Our shop is a few blocks from our apartment and owning and parking a car here is a pain in the ass.

Back in Houston. Sold my 03 Lincoln Navi before I moved to Playa, but left behind my wife's 08 LR2, my 09 Harley Softail Crossbones and my 81 Honda CB750k cafe racer project.

post-9066-13294069876354.jpg

post-9066-13294066960717.jpg

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=20.631662,-87.070654

Wow, those are awesome Rushman. I had a 1984 Honda Nighthawk for 15 years before my current 2008 Kawasaki MeanStreak 1600 special edition. Love the old Hondas. They are fantastic. That Harley is wonderful looking as well.

Wow, those are awesome Rushman. I had a 1984 Honda Nighthawk for 15 years before my current 2008 Kawasaki MeanStreak 1600 special edition. Love the old Hondas. They are fantastic. That Harley is wonderful looking as well.

Thanks. The Honda is still undergoing changes although its on hold until I go back to the states. It's a fun ride but the HD is my baby!

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=20.631795,-87.070660

Thats a pic I took of the driveway at my Chateau in France

Funny cause last time I posted the "Good Life Thread" you're Bugatti was black now it's blue?

http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=108340&st=0&p=266025&fromsearch=1entry266025

Oh and if you do a google search of Bugatti pictures, you just so happen to find your chateau listed as a free wallpaper... :liar:

http://images.search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0PDoX_xSD1PIzUA6uujzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBtdXBkbHJyBHNlYwNmcC1hdHRyaWIEc2xrA3J1cmw-/SIG=12l4hgpab/EXP=1329445233/**http%3a//www.freedesktopwallpaper.org/wallpaper/Bugatti-Veyron-FBG/

I drive a 2007 Mustang GT. Pictures area all on my crashed computer at home and my facebook account which I have been locked out of for a month ... I'll try to post some recent pictures when I am able to access the pictures again :( Not really sure how many gearheads are on this board but for those of you that are I have listed my mods below:

Current Mods:

Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter, BBK long tube headers, BBK x-pipe with high-flow cats, MAC axleback exhaust, C&L Cold air intake, SCT Custom tune for 91/93 octane, SCT Livewire flasher, 18x9 black FR500 rims (front), 18x10 black FR500 rims (rear), 8" shorty antenna, chrome license plate frame with MUSTANG black lettering, Mustang hood scoop, sequential taillights, smoked tail light tint, chrome 2010 style shifter knob, chrome mustang door lock pins, GT500 pedal covers, GT500 dead pedal, 18% window tint all around, BMR front swaybar, BMR rear swaybar, tokico D-spec shocks & struts, BMR upper strut mounts, BMR lowering springs, BMR adjustable panhard rod, BMR upper panhard rod support, BMR control arm relocation brackets, BMR camber bolts, BMR tunnel brace, BMR heavy duty subframe connectors, BMR strut tower brace, BMR A-Arm support brace

Pending installation because I'm lazy:

Chrome door sill trim inserts, push start ignition, trunk release switch

I drive a 2007 Mustang GT. Pictures area all on my crashed computer at home and my facebook account which I have been locked out of for a month ... I'll try to post some recent pictures when I am able to access the pictures again :( Not really sure how many gearheads are on this board but for those of you that are I have listed my mods below:

Current Mods:

Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter, BBK long tube headers, BBK x-pipe with high-flow cats, MAC axleback exhaust, C&L Cold air intake, SCT Custom tune for 91/93 octane, SCT Livewire flasher, 18x9 black FR500 rims (front), 18x10 black FR500 rims (rear), 8" shorty antenna, chrome license plate frame with MUSTANG black lettering, Mustang hood scoop, sequential taillights, smoked tail light tint, chrome 2010 style shifter knob, chrome mustang door lock pins, GT500 pedal covers, GT500 dead pedal, 18% window tint all around, BMR front swaybar, BMR rear swaybar, tokico D-spec shocks & struts, BMR upper strut mounts, BMR lowering springs, BMR adjustable panhard rod, BMR upper panhard rod support, BMR control arm relocation brackets, BMR camber bolts, BMR tunnel brace, BMR heavy duty subframe connectors, BMR strut tower brace, BMR A-Arm support brace

Pending installation because I'm lazy:

Chrome door sill trim inserts, push start ignition, trunk release switch

Wow, nice! I was always a big fan of the GT. would love to see pics