What kind of wheels do you have?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VW Passat.Thinking of changing to the new Grand Cherokee Ltd. or the Land Rover LR4.Any recommendations on those.

New Grand Cherokee is great. I think it's one of the best vehicles out there in it's class. It's very comfortable in the interior and extremely quiet. Look at the Overland trim pkg as well. For us it was only like $500 more than a similarly equipped Limited and it came with nicer satin finish wheels and nicer leather. We liked my wife's 2011 so much, I got a 2012 for myself. They are great in the snow if that's important to you. You should test drive both a v-6 and a v-8. We have one of each but I really like the Hemi v-8 in mine.

Just a heads up with Audi - much better tuning for the money with AWE and the other big 3, other than Stasis.

Check out unitronics too, my 1.8t was Flashed with a unitronics tune and so is my diesel. Much more cost effective and great tunes!

I drive a 2002 gmc truck and wife has 07 escalade . Which it just smoked itself, valve spring broke and dropped a valve. Needless to say its only a couple grand more and I'm going to have a new engine with 160,000 km warranty. But it is still a 7 grand hit I didn't need to take.

I also have my first vehicle, a 1992 ford t bird ,with a competitive sound quality stereo (which is worth more than the car)

Also the work truck 2012 ford f450 v10, gas guzzler. Will get pics up soon.

I agree 100% I have a full down pipe back AWE exhaust on my B6 A4. Stasis is good but quite a bit more expensive.

A bit different, Stasis is a package program. They take AWE, APR, or other major tuning company products, and assemble it into a cohesive package and brand it as their own. Their programs are (in reality) catered for higher end Audi's, even though you see more A/S4s rockin Stasis L1s.

69 camaro with a 383 400 hp 405 two power glide 10 bolt w3:73 on a Eaton posi

99 corvette with a procharger 600 hp to the tires 6speed with a twin disk clutch and my dayly driver is a 2011 jeep overland 4x4

Love the 69's

Well, well well. We're on the fourth page and I am the first to post an Aussie car. :lookaround: Here's my model year 2011 Holden SV6 Sportwagon. The colour is called poison ivy and is kind of cool how it changes as the light falls on it...

So far all standard apart from replacing the 20 cent front door speakers with something decent. :coverears:

Being a GM car it has some family features with those State side - it is what could be called a wagon version of the Pontiac G8, although mine has the V6 direct injection engine, hardware common with the 3.6 engine in the Caddy CTS. Somehow the Caddy has 10% more power than my 285hp :confused:

Anyway, a comfortable grocery getter that makes a mockery of our 1970s speed limits. :innocent:

post-4065-0-94264600-1329732996.jpg

This..

11076125-2011-jeep-grand-cherokee-overland-summit.jpg

Electric everything, even drops a couple of inches fot the Missus to get in the car..

There's a button on the dash that says "Snow, disaster ahead etc etc"

I push that button and all of a sudden the Black Mamba drops to her knees, (The "extra off road pack" wasn't such a bad option after all), the Jeep drops, in steps the Missus,

"Just like getting into a limo" Says I

"Fine car" says the Missus !!

I love my Jeep!!

:cheers: