What kind of wheels do you have?

I drive a 2002 Benz E320 4 matic Wagon with 175k miles on it an love it. The W210 model Benz is my favorite. And even though I've had newer models I go back to these, for comfort, speed, handling, economy etc... I haven't found anything to beat it plus with the wagon I can haul what I want. The only thing that would make it better would be if it were diesel rather than a gasser. Oh, also I smoke in it.

Wife drives an 09 Benz ML diesel and loves it over the series of GMC Yukons and Chrysler minivans we had over the years.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just placed an order for a Volkswagen up!

70mpg with no road tax, one of the cheapest cars to own and run and has just won whatcar? magazines car of the year.

I am saving for a house, i dont need a big car. The up! is cheap and suits me down to the ground.

09 Ultra Classic with 120r HD Crate race only motor. fun...

Building bikes gives me lots of time to smoke cigars in the garage!!

Sweet Ride .

I just picked up a loaded, cammed and dynoed 09 Road King Classic this afternoon, 15K , too new for pics .

I will try and post some soon.

Sweet Ride .

I just picked up a loaded, cammed and dynoed 09 Road King Classic this afternoon, 15K , too new for pics .

I will try and post some soon.

Nice, what cam? SE 255?

The Ultra has the HD Racing 120r Crate motor (with a little extra work done to it, heads, cam etc) pushing 140tq/145hp

Yes sir. Picked up an X6M in Sept 2010 (picture attached). It's one of those cars you either love or hate. We absolutely love it. We've also been awaiting for the arrival of the 2013 M5; the M car I've been dreaming about.

Probably on of my favorite cars one the road....just freaking gorgeous.

Choice! Pics, please.

I had the "pleasure" of driving a 360 convertible once, but never got it out of second gear. Worse than blue balls

I haven't figure out how to post a pics in the forum and whats worse i cant figure out how to work my camera.

Finally got rid of my old car.

post-7691-0-55777700-1332092610.jpg

And picked a new one.

post-7691-0-07404000-1332092622.jpg

The new one seems to smile much wider than the old one. :D Overall, I like fuel-efficient cars. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...