Latest offers from Habanos

yeah this years book is petty awesome, I would love to get my hands on one just so I can have the ultimate book sampler! probably will cost a pretty penny however.

I wonder if the book collecion cigars will be those of their respective vintages (when they were prevoiusly made).... or if they are all freshly rolled reproductions.

I wonder if the book collecion cigars will be those of their respective vintages (when they were prevoiusly made).... or if they are all freshly rolled reproductions.

They are freshly rolled. Production started on these mid last year. Beautiful presentation. Wish you could pick and pack vs. 3 of each. I would pick the cohiba, monte and trinidad.

They are freshly rolled. Production started on these mid last year. Beautiful presentation. Wish you could pick and pack vs. 3 of each. I would pick the cohiba, monte and trinidad.

Interesting idea. Interesting response as well, given that many rate the C1 tops in the group. I agree with the Torre Iznaga and Cohiba calls. Wasn'tas fond of the Monte, although not a bad experience. Just didn't have the additional "oomph" you got with the Trini and others. Will be curious to see how they smoke reative to their "original" brothers. Can't imagine they'll be as good, but happy to be surprised.

Love the sampler. Few questions -

- Is the "book" a humidor also, or is it more of a box or "case" as the press release references

- Will the Czar get their hands on these? (seems they get other LCDH inventory)

- Any idea when we will know pricing and availability? (I know, we all seem to be asking this)

Personally I am very disappointed with the book this year. I still wanted to see a Ramon Allones or Vegas Robaina book (or even Fonseca or Jose L. Piedra for crying out loud) before Cuba starts to do re-makes.

I do see that it is nice to get a feel and smoke of some of the cigars re-produced after originals which some of them are nowadays difficult to find. But from my point of view I find it simply poor imagination and watering the vibe.

Based on this years release I decided not to keep collecting the books any more.

I am asking myself what will be next?

2013 - containing one of each EL ever released

2014 - discontinued cigars from 2000 to 2010

2015 - Cuaba Parejos

:lookaround: