ERDM Choix Supreme - BRU AGO 10

asmith

lololol :spotlight:

I stocked up on this box code a while back too, not that they really make a difference, but man, the wrappers are just bursting with oils and dark as night. 2010 was a great year.

awesome review. you crack me up :jester:

Thanks again gents. It's my walking around the city cigar when the wife is shopping. When smoking it means I don't have to go in and look. Nice to put a face to Freefallguy, I hope Australia looks after you.

well you know that this review is a crock of crap right from the start - smithy claiming friends??

Ken...have you noticed Smithy has anger management issues? Did someone steal his pacifier as a child? loser.gif

What have we ever done to him? Okay we made out he was *** for about 5 years but we retracted that.....eventually (mind you he is still thin, neat and single whistle.gif )

And how is Artie's form in the video....the Danny Devito of cigars!

Great to have you here Rob. Welcome back any time mate. Thank you for your friendship and wise council of which no doubt I will mostly ignore biggrin.gif

I absolutely love my Choix Supreme's. Great review, guys. On a tasting note, when you keep refering to "floral" I wonder if that's what I am percieving as citrusy...almost a grapefruit flavor.

Great review the editing (or lack there of) must have been a breeze! lol I've been thinking of pulling the trigger on a box of these for just what rob said when I'm on the golf course and don't want my game to be distracted by a dodgy stick...

But then I'll have nothing to blame my poor game on.

Ken...have you noticed Smithy has anger management issues? Did someone steal his pacifier as a child? loser.gif

What have we ever done to him? Okay we made out he was *** for about 5 years but we retracted that.....eventually (mind you he is still thin, neat and single whistle.gif )

And how is Artie's form in the video....the Danny Devito of cigars!

he does take his grumpy pills every morning. and we retracted? when did we retract? why? i missed that.

as to artie's form (the man would go to the opening of a wound), i can't comment. if i'm not in the video, i'm hardly likely to waste time watching it.

• 4 months later...