H Upmann Half Corona - SUB SEP 11

asmith

Have only had one from my box. Definitely young and need time, but I think these are going to be great little cigars. Definitely no Partagas short, but infinitely better than Partagas Chicos etc.

Will become my half time smoke at the football. :thumbsup:

smoked through almost half a box of these and i've enjoyed them. they have serve their purpose in my rotation. for the money though i'll stick to party shorts or BPC

Outtakes had me laughing all over the place; great to see the three of you doing a review again. That size is perfect for lunch breaks and smoking outdoors during the winter. I had one a little over a month ago and plan on adding it to my winter rotation for next year.

Wish you'd had Artie in the review.

That would be Artie one of Australia's leading accountants...who ducks out from his office to the Czar deck...... telling his staff he is at a meeting :D

The only thing in full flight is the massive pack of birds in the background! What are those things?

Magpies. We have a flock around here and they guard their territory zealously. When I cook a BBQ I am batting them away with the tongs.

watching your reviews is like watching topgear a bunch of laughs. guess who is who?

i have always thought that smithy and james may were twins separated at birth.

rob and the little bloke have interchangable hair, though the little bloke is much funnier.

A priori, I don't understand this cigar (at all). It's ridiculously small. I have yet to try it to see what it's all about. It's as if HSA made it for people who "need" to smoke a cigar. I think a cigar is a matter of "want", not need. (A cigarette is a need.) The way I see it is that if I don't have time to smoke (and enjoy) a cigar, I wait for when I do.

I see your point, but...

Last night I finished work, got home, had dinner with the missus, did the dishes and a few other chores, finally put my 3 month old to sleep after about 10 attempts. By that stage it was 10.30pm and I was knackered. To get some enjoyment out of the evening, I spent 40 mins on the balcony with an Upmann half corona before going to bed (they do need to be smoked slowly, as they are still young). I didn't really have the time or energy for much more. :)