Los Angeles CC Aficionados

Hi all,

I'm currently residing in Los Angeles. Big fan of CC, or fine cigar (although that does not match CC). I guess this is as far as I can define CC in US. Just wondering if there's any alikes want to get together for a good smoke, or if you know there's any existing group out there in/around LA area.

Thanks,

James

There are tons of you in LA, just wait, they will come out of the woodwork.

Welcome!

What's up brothers? LA local as well. And like Matt, I'm up in the Valley. Would love to get together for a smoke. When something gets set up, definitely let me know.

Dan

Hey James...I'm out in the Valley..Sherman Oaks. I think MannyFresh lives in West Hollywood!! :rotfl: I like smoking over at Old Oak Cigars in Thousand Oaks.It a 20 minute drive for me, but it's worth it. Plenty of imported beer. My home base is the Big Easy in Studio City. No real ventilation so when it gets crowded in there it gets smokey. Don't hang out with Matt all he talks about is banging MILFS!! LOL :lol:

I visited Moses at the LCDH in T.J on a Saturday afternoon a week ago with some frends. Enjoyed a cigar in the lounge...after have a great lunch at the Hotel Caesar...this is the restaurant where Caesar salads were invented.

No issues.. no problems...a great time all around. Picked up some of the new Dante 54's...and holy smokes were they good.

Hey James. I'm in Burbank. I hang out at my local shop Harry Tobacco but when looking for a larger selection I'm at the Big Easy in studio city. Big CC and NC fan.

Dan

Dan, my wife has known Harry for years. Tell him rush and Laura said hello! He is coming to see us in Mexico next month.

Are you available this saturday good sir?

Re: big easy, do they serve drinks or do you need to buy their sticks in order to smoke there?

We always bring our own sticks and just buy drinks there. Often a mojito (shocking, I know)or some finer rum.

If you are asking about my availability, then yes of course, always ready to Herf with you. I have a training session at Wildcard at 9 am then I'm free after that.

If you are available tomorrow night, or anybody else for that matter, we are Herfing at 7 Grand in DTLA at 7PM. Although Joyce is in HK please bring you beautiful girlfriend.

Hope to see you there.

Hey James...I'm out in the Valley..Sherman Oaks. I think MannyFresh lives in West Hollywood!! :rotfl: I like smoking over at Old Oak Cigars in Thousand Oaks.It a 20 minute drive for me, but it's worth it. Plenty of imported beer. My home base is the Big Easy in Studio City. No real ventilation so when it gets crowded in there it gets smokey. Don't hang out with Matt all he talks about is banging MILFS!! LOL :lol:

LMAO :lol::rolleyes: that reminds me shane, we should get together soon! sorry i couldnt make it last time! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm currently residing in Los Angeles. Big fan of CC, or fine cigar (although that does not match CC). I guess this is as far as I can define CC in US. Just wondering if there's any alikes want to get together for a good smoke, or if you know there's any existing group out there in/around LA area.

Thanks,

James

I'm sorry I didn't get back to the invite this weekend. I was away on business. But I am always down for an afternoon of cigars and some good rum.