partagas festival, november?

many thanks. that is much appreciated.

I had a blast at last years Festival. Ill be gooing again in November, hope to see you there Ken.

I had a blast at last years Festival. Ill be gooing again in November, hope to see you there Ken.

we are, as they say, trying to get the band back together. a few years since rob and i made cuba together along with the rest of the guys. tha mayu be a smidge late - we are hoping to fish as well - but no doubt we'll try and juggle if we can and keep all posted.

Can u guys share what a typical itinerary is for the partqgas fest?

i've never been to the partagas one but would also be interested.

that said, we usually tie in with a festival, not for the events, but because a heap of friends etc are in town at the same time.

Can u guys share what a typical itinerary is for the partqgas fest?

i've never been to the partagas one but would also be interested.

that said, we usually tie in with a festival, not for the events, but because a heap of friends etc are in town at the same time.

Here's last November's programme ( if that's what you mean by "itinerary", I am not sure you mean something completely different ... :help: )

PROGRAMA-EVENTO DE PARTAGAS-NOVIEMBRE-2011 ESPAÑOL-INGLES -.doc

best dinners to attend are the opening and closing dinner. Usually people meet at the Partagas factory to make plans for the week together.

Right - having attended the last Encuentro though, I wouldn't do a repeat of a "welcome" dinner in the Lobby of the Habana Libre Hotel, felt like an "endangered species" in a zoo, ugly as hell location.

The farewell dinner was better located being held at the Tropicana, but by then it was too late.

I'd be in HAV just to meet friends and shoot the crap, not for the planned events ( the Beach Day was at Club Habana, the Field Day a BBQ at a city park, always the same ) nothing that is uniquely interesting except for the gathering of people.

we are, as they say, trying to get the band back together. a few years since rob and i made cuba together along with the rest of the guys. tha mayu be a smidge late - we are hoping to fish as well - but no doubt we'll try and juggle if we can and keep all posted.

This year I plan on just going to some of the events, like the opening and closing dinner. I didnt have enough time to show my brother around. Since Im flying from the California, I plan on hanging with friends in Cancun. Like Nino said its good to hang out at the shops and meet all the friends and plan out your own events.

I'd be in HAV just to meet friends and shoot the crap, not for the planned events ( the Beach Day was at Club Habana, the Field Day a BBQ at a city park, always the same ) nothing that is uniquely interesting except for the gathering of people.

Amen Nino

We can wave to those attending the activities as we drive past biggrin.gif