I'm abso-freakin-lutely stoked!

Words cannot describe how happy I am right now! Yeah, I've got a buttload of study to do and work is grinding my gears, but I am deliriously happy!

After waiting a loooong 5 months, on Saturday arvo I finally picked up my new car! now I can't wait to get up in the morning and go to work 'cos I get to drive in this!!

post-1537-0-05705700-1336367743.jpg

Well done Fuzz. hard work paying off no doubt.

Look

At

Me

Don't know if this comment was made as a joke and if it was perhaps I missed something because it doesn't seem funny to me, quite the contrary in fact.

Oh lord won't you buy me a Mer say dees Benz.

My friends they all have one I must make amends. :perfect10:

Congrats Mate and enjoy.

How about a picture of you sitting in it with a big fat ceegar.

Oh man oh man! Always a great occasion when you finally land the whip! What are you gonna call it? I love that red! Put some reindeer in front of it on Christmas in the driveway!

I feel like there are signs everywhere right now. I've really been contemplating buying my sister a car - she just got married - and everyone I'm meeting or forum I visit, someone's picking up a new car!

As the best friend, I must say this:

Now that you have a luxury sports car, let's hope that it will help (or compensate) you picking up girls of easy persuasion.

Though it has been decide by the brain trust (your mates), that the drive back to your place is too long and they will have sobered up by then.

So you need to make sure it is always her place.

Oh lord won't you buy me a Mer say dees Benz.

My friends they all have one I must make amends. :perfect10:

Awesome car. AWESOME post!!! almost peed myself on this one Warren. Are you again warming up the quintero cigar box banjo for another performance on a cigar review???

I... uh... need a lift to the C*NTAS meeting... Public transport? No I think their all sick... by the way, is it alright if I light this CC up while you drive? Cheers mate B)

Seriously though, nice chariot Fuzz.

Thanks everyone! It's definitely a sweet, sweet ride, but there's gonna be a lot more hard work to finish paying it off! Gonna have to take a long ride in the next few weeks before I get buried in text books for 6 months.

This the 250 CDI version with few options thrown in for good measure. Didn't get the AMG version as that is way out of my price bracket, the luxury car tax is astronomical at that price. :no: Woolies pays me well, but not that well! :blush: Unless we up the cost of groceries! :innocent::sneaky:

Now I just have to figure out what to name her... :confused:

Specs are:

C250 CDI Coupe

2.2L Diesel Engine

150kW, 500nM torque, 0-100kph in 7 seconds... ie it hauls @$$!!!

Options included are:

Vision package - panoramic glass sunroof, intelligent light system with bi-xenon headlights (as opposed to the normal heterosexual ones), Harmon Kardon 610W sound system

Comfort Package - heated fully electric seats with memory (includes lumber support), keyless go and entry