Lonsdale partagas 02 - from Ken (Stalebread) Paris

Lonsdale partagas 02:

When I visited Paris two years ago I had the pleasure of meeting Ken (Stalebread), an incredibly intelligent man with a witty sense of humour. I had brought a stick with me to give him and was surprised to see that he had done the same thing, unfortunately it was snowing that evening and after nearly having our fingers fall off our hands from the cold we decided to retire into the lounge and drink tea.

On that same trip I also had the privilege of meeting Guy and spending 3 nights in his village, full story can be found here .

Yesterday the weather was perfect in Sydney, sunny and 20 degrees and was looking for something special to smoke, dug deep into my humidor and found this stick so here we go:

1/3 coffe, wood, licquorice, dark chocolate ... Wow so balanced! Burning perfectly.

post-5143-0-08062600-1336377861.jpg

2/3: cappuccino, creme brule, leather and bake beans still very balanced.

post-5143-0-21060500-1336377879.jpg

3/3: The flavour intensifies here, lots of espresso, burnt wood, burnt toffee, yet everything is still in harmony and the burn is still perfect.

I have only had 3 cigars this year where I thought they scored above 95 pts and this is on of them.

Thank you Ken and Guy love you mate and thinking of you and Monique.

Cheers,

Elie.