Howdy from Texas

bbeberle

Hello everyone, it's nice to be here. I stumbled onto FOH youtube videos and have been watching them for a while now. I am a member on the CA forums as well where I have met a lot of great people and hopefully I will have the same experience here.

I have not been smoking very long at all but with everything I do I try and educate myself as best as possible, with a little help along the way. And as with most help it comes with a little perk or two, as I was introduced to CC's VERY early into my obsession (first 2 months). Apparently, I make the right kind of friends fast! With that said, I hope to learn even more here as I find CC's to be not only fascinating to learn about but enjoyable to smoke. Hope to get to know some of y'all in the near future!

Welcome to the Friends of Habanos Cuban Cigar Forum.

All new members are encouraged to spend some time familiarising themself with the rules and guidelines of this forum.

Our mantra is Laughter, Friendship, Loyalty, and Fraternity.

Trevor

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I had no idea there was a whole different side to CC's. I can't wait to get to know everyone and looking forward to expanding my knowledge of CC's, I might buy a few as well....or a 1,000 haha. Y'all have a great weekend!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I had no idea there was a whole different side to CC's. I can't wait to get to know everyone and looking forward to expanding my knowledge of CC's, I might buy a few as well....or a 1,000 haha. Y'all have a great weekend!

What part of the Republic are you from?

Sure are a lot of you Texans around here. :-). Welcome!

Finally! For a while there , we were scarce.