Toronto Mega Herf II

Toronto Mega Herf Poll  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsdwn: Out.

July 28th is my Son's first Birthday. :lifepreserver:

He's welcome to join in. :) Can he handle a Party Short or Trini Reyes? :lol: Sorry that you can't make it Conor. Do try to make the pre-herf activities if you can. Will post details when ready.

If you're looking for donations for silent auction let me know, I'll put together a SUPER premium HTF sampler...

If you're looking for donations for silent auction let me know, I'll put together a SUPER premium HTF sampler...

Awesome! We will be looking for donations. :ok: Thanks!

I'll pm you my email address. I think my wife wants to come as well but I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Speaking of which, yes, I'll confirm for myself and the Mrs. for that evening/weekend.

And I too agree with Riaz; I was going to say the same thing. Last year's package worked great, lets go for the same dinner set-up and whatnot.

But we're gonna need more of those sexy dancers so I can steal their headdresses.... :spotlight:

Well I don't drink at all so someone has to volunteer to pick up the slack.

I guess I'll have to bare this inconceivable burden lol i'm still young my liver can do what needs to be done. :buddies:

How come my name is not on your list, Frank? :unsure:

Michel

PS: I think you have my e-mail, no? :violin:

I have your info. You posted that you were free July 29 and onwards. Are you OK for July 28?

Well I don't drink at all so someone has to volunteer to pick up the slack.

GASP!!!! SACRILIGE!!!! HERETIC!!!!! :mob:

I guess I'll have to bare this inconceivable burden lol i'm still young my liver can do what needs to be done. :buddies:

Thata boy!!!!!!! :2thumbs::party:

Hey, I will smoke the tobacco out of some cigars, but drinking is a big no no DONT JUDGE ME :(

Not at all - just teasin', Ophi. Don't mean anything negative about it, at all. I do understand those choices, and I do respect them, completely.

But....gotta make funny....

Besides, I don't judge. I just arrest....

UPDATE

So far we've got 41 signed up but not 100% confirmed. I'm going to leave this thread open for a little while longer. Can those of you mentioned that you're bringing guests please confirm their attendance by next Friday? That way I can take a solid number back to the Mambo for planning and budgeting purposes. :)