Toronto Mega Herf II

Toronto Mega Herf Poll  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

UPDATE

So far we've got 41 signed up but not 100% confirmed. I'm going to leave this thread open for a little while longer. Can those of you mentioned that you're bringing guests please confirm their attendance by next Friday? That way I can take a solid number back to the Mambo for planning and budgeting purposes. :)

I can confirm that me and my guest will definitely be there for sure .... never thought a woman smoking a cigar could be sexy but it is what it is!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE

So far we've got 41 signed up but not 100% confirmed. I'm going to leave this thread open for a little while longer. Can those of you mentioned that you're bringing guests please confirm their attendance by next Friday? That way I can take a solid number back to the Mambo for planning and budgeting purposes. :)

Solid for two here.

UPDATE: MAY 28, 2012

Thanks to those who confirmed so far. Please PM or email me your guests full name and an email address. So far we I have 45 people on the list of which 35 are confirmed.

UPDATE: MAY 28, 2012

Thanks to those who confirmed so far. Please PM or email me your guests full name and an email address. So far we I have 45 people on the list of which 35 are confirmed.

Sure. In order to get that information, please PM or email me your bank account numbers, PIN codes, credit card numbers and expiry dates, and mother's maiden name. :disguise:

UPDATE: 38 confirmed so far. 45 on the list.

Here's some photos from last years event BTW.

Confirmed guests thus far. If you are not on the list. Please PM or email me. For those of you that have multiple guests with some yet to be confirmed, let me know when you're certain about your numbers. :)

bundwallah / riazp / maverickdrinker (+ 3 guests) / tdlfoto / DonPedro / Squarehead (+2 guests) / LLC / Ophidion (+ 3 guests) / jace (+ 1 guest) / Strada / Canadianbeaver / Blackham / tempbond / cottierm / lonsdaleto / Ebhead / Diamondog (+1 guest) / Nick17 (+1 guest) / IcedCancuck (+1 guest) / CanuckSARTech (+1 guest) / blotto649 / Twalker (+1 guest) / Jason55555 (+1 guest) / ChanceSchmerr (+1 guest) / Murri / brotherbear.

I know Hamlet won't be there but is there any possibility of getting some nice customs done up for the event?

Can I bring one of each???? :daydream::spotlight:

If you can manage to deal with all 3 all night, and buy them all drinks..... sure why not lol :buddies:

Not that kind of get together bro. Let's keep it clean.

LOL nah just inquiring because bringing a girl along & don't want her to feel out of place ya know lol bundwallah said on 5th page there a lot more girls this time which always makes cigar smoking enjoyable too. :love: