Toronto Mega Herf II

Toronto Mega Herf Poll  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My Fiance will not be going because Riaz likes tattooed girls way too much.

He's not the only one then ... chicks with tattoos and piercings .... :2thumbs:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Hamlet won't be there but is there any possibility of getting some nice customs done up for the event?

x2

There usually is a roller in town (rumour has it that Crisanto will be here at some point). Frank, do you want me to contact Havana House and find out?

Sure! Thanks!

I'm actually just +1

me and my father were his other +2

so that makes me a +1 now as well

There usually is a roller in town (rumour has it that Crisanto will be here at some point). Frank, do you want me to contact Havana House and find out?

Nicely done!

We want Smithy, we want Smithy, we want Smithy.....

Alas. No Smithy. :( I looked into it and he's needed around the Czar to run LFTH, mop floors, empty ashtrays, nurse koalas, wrestle crocs and return a vanload of empties on a daily basis. :P:lol: I'm afraid none of the Czar folks will be able to attend this time around.

Nice try, I am sure a video message like in Montreal is coming...

Maybe a postcard. I already turned down the video of Ken sitting in his drawers smoking and drinking whilst singing "O' Canada"

Sitting on a baby seal ;) LOL

How could I forget the seal rant? :lol:

At this point we've got 41 confirmed. Still waiting on a few more that should bring us to 49 people! :ok: A few more out of towners that haven't decided yet will bring us to over 50!

How could I forget the seal rant? :lol:

At this point we've got 41 confirmed. Still waiting on a few more that should bring us to 49 people! :ok: A few more out of towners that haven't decided yet will bring us to over 50!

:2thumbs:

question to attendees: should we get shirts made????

Good idea. I have yet to find a shirt that goes over my biceps without ripping though. :lol: What were you thinking design wise? Something along the line of... "I went to the Toronto Megaherf and all I got was KEITHEDTM"!!

Good idea. I have yet to find a shirt that goes over my biceps without ripping though. :lol:

Huh....I have that same problem but with my boxers....some things are just not meant to be contained (or actually even possible)...

How about something more wearable? I could design a great graphic in one colour.

In the tradition of both the Toronto MegaHerf, and with the logo of Lisa's current avatar....

"Keep Calm and Get KEITHEDTM", in a nice dark brown shirt with white lettering.

:D:party:

In the tradition of both the Toronto MegaHerf, and with the logo of Lisa's current avatar....

That's a cool idea...I'd go for that...

EB

+1 on this!

Michel