H Up Mag 50 - MOA DEC 09

asmith

Absolutely brilliant review. Had me in stitches, the back and forth between you two is like the banter the best comedic pair would have trouble matching! :2thumbs:

he really is a technical genius, isn't he. dropping smithy's remote into the water.

This is why I don't let him touch any of the video equipment, then the one day I let him fly free he drops the remote in a bucket of water. Thanks Rob!! :forkyou:

This is why I don't let him touch any of the video equipment, then the one day I let him fly free he drops the remote in a bucket of water. Thanks Rob!! :forkyou:

SO IT"S MY FAULT!!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Why on earth I have to work with a half dozen buckets and a baby bath filled with water is beyond me!!!!

Ken was proudly pointing out the water insects in one of the buckets.

"Ken....their Mosquito Larvae....not Sea Monkeys"

It was at that point that I realized Ken was raising pets in those buckets. Truly sad biggrin.gif

We reviewed this a couple of years ago and Rob is a little concerned they may be discontinued so we have reviewed them again.

Nice review guys! I'm always looking for a box of anything that comes alive in the final 1/3 rather than falling flat (as way too many do). And thanks for the nod re: my Partagas 8-9-8 (ERO NOV 09) experience!

Cheers!

SO IT"S MY FAULT!!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Why on earth I have to work with a half dozen buckets and a baby bath filled with water is beyond me!!!!

Ken was proudly pointing out the water insects in one of the buckets.

"Ken....their Mosquito Larvae....not Sea Monkeys"

It was at that point that I realized Ken was raising pets in those buckets. Truly sad biggrin.gif

so not your fault? the bucket of water leapt up and grabbed the remote?

and the creatures were not mosquitos - i was curious to fiond out what they were. still have not. but unless we have jurassic mossies, not them.

and may i say, two purple shirts is two too many (he is in another one today - i reckon he has about 15 or just one that gets worn daily).