1st Official FOH West Coast Herf Las Vegas - November 17-18, 2012

Hi All,

After my last thread got lost due to a forum glitch, here is the official reminder post that I am still planning a FOH herf in Las Vegas to take place the weekend of 17-18 of November (it's the weekend after the Big Smoke weekend).

I will fill in details as they get finalized but for now if you could reply with your plans to attend, that would be swell so I can get a headcount.

Right now, I am planning group dinner at Fogo De Chao on the 17th. A couple of members are working their connections to get us a group rate at one of the hotels.

Thanks!

Definitely looking at attending this. It may conflict with something else on my schedule for this fall, but maybe just barely. Only about a day or two overlap. So, depending on timelines and logistics (which will get sorted out as we get closer to the actual event), I can be more firm with my go / no-go decision.

Thanks for doing this for us, Claus!

This would be kinda cool but not sure if I could make it that weekend. I've been to some big herfs and honestly I prefer smoking with my mates like aes9 instead of pissing contests where everybody sits around in cliques trying to show off their most expensive cigars.

FOH might be different though, can't say for certain.

This would be kinda cool but not sure if I could make it that weekend. I've been to some big herfs and honestly I prefer smoking with my mates like aes9 instead of pissing contests where everybody sits around in cliques trying to show off their most expensive cigars.

That is depressing. Yeah I would break out the 'special' cigars if I was meeting a bunch of FoH people but smoke what you like. The event should be meeting people and talking among friends. The cigar 'unit' measuring contest never happens when I am at the local shop. As long as you are there an enjoying yourself that is what matters.

LOL!!! That sounds like an offer I couldn't refuse in that case hungry.gif

We'll see guys, I know I have a wedding that month will have to check the date and circle back.

Maybe I'll bring a female too we'll see.

You have no choice, you are going and when did you start cheating on me?? :wink2:

You're driving, that way you can keep an eye on me the entire time :looking:

That's a deal but remind me to give you bail money before everything gets underway, you know, just planning for worst case.

• 2 months later...

Yeah. I'd rather smoke, drink and enjoy the company :)

But Claus can still bring all his aged that's ok with me ;)

• 2 weeks later...