Vegas Robaina Maestros - EMA OCT 07

asmith

Rob, I had a VR Unico the other night which had 'tiramisu' in spades. I thought I was having a sensory seizure, but (thankfully) that was apparently not the case :) Although not the flavor profile I routinely look for in a cigar, it was a welcomed surprise and refreshing break from the routine! Awesome cigar. :thumbsup:

Agreed. Rarely drink wine with cigars. However the Clarendon Hills do fairly well.

Cigar looks quite excellent, with a magnificent ash. I do agree that most recent ELs lose identity. This cigar does sound interesting, but...eh

tragedy that 'speilberg' stuffed up the middle section. nothing but gold. our best stuff down the drain.

A 'reel' Monty Python 'welcome to the middle of the film" gone sideways. At this point we can only hope that a Bootleg version exists and will surface down the road :stir:

Book it man!! :tantrum: Lure Ken in with a nice bottle or case of red. Offer Smithy some Star Wars action figures to play with while he smokes. Get it done! :P

who do you think brings the wine? seriously? drink rob's choice? i would not last the distance of a panatella.

A guy who is willing to get down to his skivvies to stomp on grapes deserves all the free wine he gets. LOL!

Seriously Ken.... When was the last time you actually had to pay for a bottle of wine?? :rolleyes:

I've burned half a box of these, and while some have been good, none have been anywhere close to great. The last one, about three months ago, was the worst of the lot. It tasted like fermented apricots, and not in a good way. I'm reluctant to smoke another any time soon.

Best VR that I've had - but then again, I don't like VR :lookaround:

I did pick up a box in Spain that I haven't cracked yet, though.

Seriously Ken.... When was the last time you actually had to pay for a bottle of wine?? :rolleyes:

i very regularly pay for wine. trust me, my bank account wishes it were not so. i might get sent occasional samples but sadly that does not extend to things i like for the cellar. have to do all that on my lonesome. still doesn't mean i'm keen to drink ayala's choices!

i very regularly pay for wine. trust me, my bank account wishes it were not so. i might get sent occasional samples but sadly that does not extend to things i like for the cellar. have to do all that on my lonesome. still doesn't mean i'm keen to drink ayala's choices!

Ken- Did you get my email re: your rec's for Aussie wine tour?