VIDEO REVIEW: Partagas 8-9-8

adic88

Thanks for the great review . The 898 is one of my favorites- if not my very favorite- though I have had a couple boxes with draw issues from '10. Excellent job- thanks again.

Nice review. These are one of my favorite cigars. I am very sad to hear comments about Cuba producing cigars that are "approachable" at only a couple years of age. I prefer cigars that are only approachable after 5-7 years of age. I don't smoke very often, so I prefer my cigars to have the "balls" to last many years without dropping off.

BTW... I see your wife has a sense of humor at 08:56. Maybe you should have her chime in during one of your reviews! :clown2:

Nice review. These are one of my favorite cigars. I am very sad to hear comments about Cuba producing cigars that are "approachable" at only a couple years of age. I prefer cigars that are only approachable after 5-7 years of age. I don't smoke very often, so I prefer my cigars to have the "balls" to last many years without dropping off.

BTW... I see your wife has a sense of humor at 08:56. Maybe you should have her chime in during one of your reviews! :clown2:

Thanks. It is a business for HSA after all. Can't blame them for trying to make a product more people can consume easily.

I really need to see what the wifey is doing in this video... lol

nice review Aizuddin and I must confess it was I thats guilty of spreading the rumor that these are terrible. More for us! I will say though that the early 06's are IMO leaps and bounds better than anything rolled from 98-01. Also, the late 09's were tremendous as well.

nice review Aizuddin and I must confess it was I thats guilty of spreading the rumor that these are terrible. More for us! I will say though that the early 06's are IMO leaps and bounds better than anything rolled from 98-01. Also, the late 09's were tremendous as well.

Bad man! :P Hope HSA doesn't cut the 898s!