Wine coolers.

Hey guys I figured I could kill two birds with one stone here. So first off I'm from Toronto and I wanted to know if you guys could recommend any particular wine cooler for a humidor? Second if you have a wine cooler that your looking to get rid of and are in Toronto pm me I'm more then happy to help you out:). Cheers guys.

Hey if your from Toronto I would recommend getting this......

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/salton-countertop-wine-cellar/10044003?trail=SRCH%3Awine&fromPLP=true&ancestorID=alldept&searchString=wine&moduleName=S0011&startSearch=yes&fromSearchBox=true&addFacet=SRCH%3Awine

Size is decent you can fit around 7 boxes in there and the price is great at 100 bucks.

Hey if your from Toronto I would recommend getting this......

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/salton-countertop-wine-cellar/10044003?trail=SRCH%3Awine&fromPLP=true&ancestorID=alldept&searchString=wine&moduleName=S0011&startSearch=yes&fromSearchBox=true&addFacet=SRCH%3Awine

Size is decent you can fit around 7 boxes in there and the price is great at 100 bucks.

Haha that's funny because yesterday I was walking through Walmart and saw that one. It made me happy when I saw the price and the temp range. I find that so many reasonably priced larger coolers such as Danny coolers have temp ranges that are too low for cigars. Danby only goes to 57 f. Which sucks. Online you can find great coolers 28 bottle for under 200, but shipping to Canada is more then the cooler itself! Ah Canada.