Toronto Megaherf II Details UPDATED!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt Kev send his payment as well that I saw on the shoutbox this morning?

Shhhhhh...I already spent his money on a box of Boli GM's... :lookaround:

Thanks for the correction Riaz. I've updated the original post. :ok:

UPDATED PAID LIST:

Riazp / DonPedro / Squarehead (+2) / LLC / Ophidion (+1) / Canadianbeaver (+1) / IcedCanuck (+1) / CanuckSATTech (+1) / ChanceSchmerr / CDNeh / CigarmanTim (+1) / TheMcG / RHNewfie (+1) / Phoenix (+1)

That puts us at 24!!

Still lots of folks that have not confirmed via payment. Let's do this people! It's going to be a great time and it's for a great cause!

Cheers

Frank

Thank you for that Hans, I am very much looking foward to seeing all my friends over there. THis will be a great event for sure.

Looks like i'm officially the only montrealer going to the herf.

That means you're going to have to represent!

Wow. So very cool. I finally had the chance to read through all this and verify things. It's been a crazy few weeks for me, and though I initially promised, I haven't been able to help Frank and Art too much with this over the past month or so - my extreme apologies for that. But, as I've PM'ed and e-mailed Frank over the past day or two, I'm back in the swing of things again, and will be helping out these two - boy, do I have some ideas up my sleeves! LOL.

So, all paid to Frank for me and the Mrs. For our shirts (I'm infamous! :spotlight::rolleyes: ), please put us down for one XL and one Medium. Also, Lisa, I sent you a PM regarding a t-shirt question (I'm wondering something....)

And, pending Frank's approval, I have an idea for a little fun item to add as a fundraiser. Details to soon be revealed....BWAH, HA, HA, HA!!!!!

Dr_Evil.jpg

Train tickets purchased. My request to have friday july 27th off accepted. I'll be in the GTA on friday around 5 pm. I cant freggin wait for this.

Kev you have the same email adress right as when we met in AC? if so we can just communicate via email and see whats what for friday. I might just want to take it easy friday night and save my energy for saturday LOL

A note about the t-shirts, my beloved herf buddies:

They have been ordered and are in production. I have ordered lots and lots of them in a complete range of sizes and you will find the size that is right for you. YOU WILL LOVE THESE SHIRTS.

I cannot not order one or two shirts in another custom design, faster, your own name on it, gold stars, jewels, one for your dog (ok I made those 3 up :jester: ).

Again, YOU WILL LOVE THESE SHIRTS and it was my pleasure to design and create these shirts for the herf.

-Lisa

I might just want to take it easy friday night and save my energy for saturday LOL

Many legendary nights have started with that statement. Has anyone mentioned that the beer festival is on the same weekend? We'll see if you can resist! :buddies:

Not to worry, this is taken care of.

Lisa - Chris - Keith : All taken care of, thank you for the kind words and help, my pleasure to contribute to a good cause.