Toronto Megaherf II Details UPDATED!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 Paid/Confirmed. About 25 who haven't replied one way or the other.

Those who have not yet paid need to get on it or they're going to miss out BIG TIME.

Did Frank tell you there is going to be a Cuban Ballerina there? How can you testosterone cases miss that??

Let's go! And those of you who signed up and have not paid yet, don't make me write your wives and tell her all about us now!!!

Xoxo

Did Frank tell you there is going to be a Cuban Ballerina there? How can you testosterone cases miss that??

Let's go! And those of you who signed up and have not paid yet, don't make me write your wives and tell her all about us now!!!

Xoxo

I like you style Lisa!

I took some really rough shifts at work and worked overtime so I could afford to go... It makes the trip that much more exciting :)

I'll be flying cross country for what amounts to an overnight for dinner, drinks, and a smoke (or 2 or 3 or 4...).

This better be "Hangover III" good. LOL

Looking fwd to hanging with the GTA BOTL 'Wolfpack'.

I'll be flying cross country for what amounts to an overnight for dinner, drinks, and a smoke (or 2 or 3 or 4...).

This better be "Hangover III" good. LOL

Looking fwd to hanging with the GTA BOTL 'Wolfpack'.

It will be a great time Wes! If anything you'll have the best mojitos outside of Cuba and if we are lucky some barrel proof Havana club...and I'm pretty awesome as well :spotlight:

Where you gonna get Barrel proof from? They have some there? I thought they were sold out everywhere and replaced with the Maestros

They had some there last year. It woudl be great if they still have it but not sure they will.

Everyone,

It hurts a lot to say it - but I can no longer attend the MegaHerf.

I have been really looking forward to attending and meeting/seeing everyone, but what's happened is that my fiancee Chantelle has been working overtime on planning our wedding on the 4th, and since I've been mostly unavailable to help, being here in Victoria while she's there in Toronto, There is many appointments and things that I need to do, and Saturday is now very necessary for me to get caught up to speed on everything that is happening and that needs to happen.

I'm so sorry, everyone. I sorely want to attend, but right now I need to do what's best for this wedding, and she really needs my support once I arrive.

I feel terrible....especially because I know I pushed for this day so I could attend :(

I hope I get the chance to meet and see everyone in the future, and share some great cigars with you all! I'll be back to Toronto again......

Very sorry again! :(