Toronto Megaherf II Details UPDATED!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will certainly be missed and we raise a glass in your honor Chris! What a special FOH brother you are and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

X2

maybe another time Chris.

PRE HERF EVENT TO BE ADDED on Wednesday once the final numbers are in. Stay tuned.......

Cant read it Art, the font is too small

I'll get it translate it in French riaz :spotlight:

I'm not French art, i'm technically an American LOL

Okay Folks - Slight update to my earlier post.

I can indeed not make it to the HERF itself. However, since I need to drop off the Box Pass Box at Mambo lounge regardless, I will be able to come down around 1-130 to Mambo lounge for an hour or so to enjoy a Drink and a Cigar, before I need to return to wedding stuff.

So I won't be able to join in the great festivities of the evening.....but at least I can still share a good smoke with friends, with anyone who will be there from 1 pm on! If Folks want to trade a bit, I will bring a few tradin' sticks.

At least I get that! See you Saturday!

Chris, sucks that you can't make it (officer ditching out on his men.... :innocent:), but completely understood. I'll PM you my cell number - my wife and I are planning on being there for the pre-herf, to help with set-up and whatnot. Give me a text, and I can meet you as need be. One of us owes the other a drink...I just can't remember which one.... :buddies::party:

I gotta say, a phenomenal outpouring of support so far...but we'd love to see more.

At this point, 47 or so confirmed attendees (correct me on that number if need be, Frank), and so far for the silent auction, we actually have 24 different auction lots promised, with a total estimated value of just over....$1700 CDN. :spotlight:

Now, that's not money raised....not quite yet. It's just the estimated value of the donated items so far. But that's still just awesome.

But let's not stop now. :thumbsup:

Everyone please commit to bringing something if able (please PM or e-mail me any particulars/details :pooped: ).

And at the very least, please be sure to bring your :dollarsign: out to this event on Saturday, to support this very worthy cause - we'd love for nothing better than to set a new, higher bar :perfect10: for a total donation amount that we're able to contribute towards Freefallguy's Nicaraguan mission. :2thumbs:

Cheers, all. Keep it coming! :clap: