Impresive Cigar Collection

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading some of the comments here, I can understand friends with large collections choosing to be and stay anonymous.

Sure, no hatred, but : who needs hobby psychologists giving you pp advice on what to do with your own collection or speculating wildly about your motives ... ?

Sometimes a cigar collection is just that and Napoleon is a long dead dwarf.

I echo Nino's thoughts here. I've got a collection, many of which i bought 10 years ago. I don't feel the need to show them off. What's the point? Their existence is purely for my pleasure, and most of them are collections for collection's sake. Having said that, as and when i smoke something nice, it makes sense to share it with my readers -- i've always believed that the act of smoking cigar is a social one. What can be more sociable than smoking a good cigar and sharing it with the WWW? Hence my cigar reviews.

They should make a pill that forces people to concentrate so they can process and understand text.

Jawohl - and if "zhey don't swallow it voluntarily then we haf wayz to make zhey take it" ............ :thumbsdwn:

Jawohl - and if "zhey don't swallow it voluntarily then we haf wayz to make zhey take it" ............ :thumbsdwn:

33mudxi.jpg

He didn't say "force them to take it".

He didn't say "force them to take it".

Of coooooourse not, God forbid !

Just a pill that "forces them to concentrate", easy really

Concentrate on this : What sense makes a pill that forces you to concentrate if you don't take it ... :no:

Don't be a hater, be a congratulater. ;)

screw that... Cubs fan deserve to be crapped on... heck, plus all of Boston's sport franchises.

:stir:

And so I think we have come to the end of the thread :rolleyes:

One of the reasons I re-opened the thread a week ago was for all to see exactly where it would go as there was some criticism in the mods closing it.

From my perspective, it was generally well conducted by all sides. However it has caused:

• some hurt to members
  • some conflict
  • added little value to FOH
  • added little value to discussion.

It certainly didn't enhance the Friendship, Fraternity, Laughter, Loyalty ethos of FOH

So did "Freedom of Speach" in this case add value or add insult?

We can all argue the multi sided faces of the thread. From incorrect perception, comprehension, hate etal.

In a final analysis, it was probably right to close it a week ago and I hope that all members keep this in mind before criticism of closing threads is made in the future. Always keep in mind that we hate doing it. Always keep in mind that we do it in the best interests of the community.

Cheers :thumbsup: