Toronto Megaherf II ISO

Toronto MegaHerf II: "In Search Of" Post your wish list!

Greetings all.

Since we're all going to be congregating on the 28th, we can think of no better time and place to conduct a few trades. :2thumbs: With so many people coming in from abroad this presents the perfect opportunity.

In this thread. Post what it is you're looking to trade for. If someone can fill in the request, either post to the thread or conduct the trade details via PM. Your choice.

Good luck!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for old RA (pc, coronas, 898), RA REs, old Cohiba, German RE bolivar especials and 109s

Got lots of cohibas and custom rolls to trade

I have one or two boli ESP that I can bring for you. I also have racf if you are interested.

I'd be interested in buying some customs depending on what they are if anyone has any they'd like to unload.

Adding an idea to Toronto FOH Herf...

The next day, Matthew and I are heading up north for a day at our chalet 1.5 hours N of Toronto Any FOH members welcome to join us!

Back deck, cigars, cold beer, BBQ and forest.

WTH...

YES! Werent we supposed to trade this a while back already? lol

Message me, but I'm not sure I can make the smokeathon

If you expect me to mule this bottle from toronto to montreal for you its gonna cost you!

YES! Werent we supposed to trade this a while back already? lol

Message me, but I'm not sure I can make the smokeathon

That's correct Shlomo but since I didn't hear anything back I thought the deal died.

If Riaz is able and or willing anything goes.Well almost.

no guarentee that the bottle will arrive to montreal still full however...its a 5 hour train ride back and the best cure for a hangover is more booze...just sayin

i'm going to take a shot in the dark here..my wish list is Diplo 6 and RA 898. pm me if you have and want to discuss trade.

i've not sampled RA or Boli Gigantes and i'd love to if anyone has a few sticks they are willing to part with :) i have some aged des diuex and du daphine (sublime smoke) that i can offer, and also a few Boli CE's to sweeten the pot ;)

I am looking for a couple of RyJ Cazadores? I have some custom rolled... and some hand rolled from Arnaldo at LCDH Toronto just yesterday. So if this interests you, bring on whatever you've got!

Lisa

I am looking for a couple of RyJ Cazadores? I have some custom rolled... and some hand rolled from Arnaldo at LCDH Toronto just yesterday. So if this interests you, bring on whatever you've got!

Lisa

I can bring you three from a recent box if you are interested.

I posted my wants on the first page but I also forgot to mention hdm des dieux. I dunno I'm sure anything you bring will be something I either like already or haven't tried yet.

I'm starting to think the 40ct traveldor is going to make an appearance.

I have some custom rolls, but I think they are more valuable than the cazadores... I paid quite a bit for them. Hamlets, Special Cohibas etc. I am sure we will work something out. (Think first born, right arm... :rotfl::buddies::daydream: )