Toronto Megaherf II ISO

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've not sampled RA or Boli Gigantes and i'd love to if anyone has a few sticks they are willing to part with :) i have some aged des diuex and du daphine (sublime smoke) that i can offer, and also a few Boli CE's to sweeten the pot ;)

I can hook you up with a Bolivar Gigante no problem. My '08 box has been smoking beautifully!

• 2 weeks later...

Got some hamlets, Reynaldo and santos customs, some odds and ends as well as 1998 partagas charlottes and a few REs and ELs to trade.

I might even put up a ED sublime, ED 109 and RA Phoenicia sublime to name a few....

Dibs on the Edmundo Dante 109!!!! I'll sell you the company of Riaz for a night!!!!! :dollarsign::surprised::whisper::buddies:

I'm going to be bringing some 05 Cohiba lanceros 02 sir Winston's, 08 bgm and some other aged (at least three years) stock for trade. If you are looking for any of those let me know and I'll be sure to set some aside for you.

Oh, and a few RE/EL

Looking for old RA (pc, coronas, 898), RA REs, old Cohiba, German RE bolivar especials and 109s

Got lots of cohibas and custom rolls to trade

I got an RAPC for ya.

I posted my wants on the first page but I also forgot to mention hdm des dieux. I dunno I'm sure anything you bring will be something I either like already or haven't tried yet.

I'm starting to think the 40ct traveldor is going to make an appearance.

If you don't mind the des Dieux being from 2000, I got ya on it. No trade needed. I need to leave without any cigars.

:)

I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Time with Riaz is priceless. Wouldn't trade a cigar for that at all... :thumbsup:

Your Way too nice Art...

Dan, You have a RA PC that I can trade you for? I dont have any old crusty cigars like you like but I do have some sexy young ones!

Your Way too nice Art...

Dan, You have a RA PC that I can trade you for? I dont have any old crusty cigars like you like but I do have some sexy young ones!

I may have a couple left. Again, if I do, no need for a trade. :)

If you don't mind the des Dieux being from 2000, I got ya on it. No trade needed. I need to leave without any cigars.

:)

I'll keep an eye on this thread.

I'd really appreciate it. Trying to determine what my next box purchase is going to be so this will help :)

I am looking for a couple of RyJ Cazadores? I have some custom rolled... and some hand rolled from Arnaldo at LCDH Toronto just yesterday. So if this interests you, bring on whatever you've got!

Lisa

I'll be bringing a couple aged 02 ;)

Some stuff I could bring:

99, 00, 03 HDM Des Dieux

01 HDM du Roi

02 Cazzies

02 LGC MdO#2

02 BBF

02 SLR Lonsdales

03 Party SdC#2

05 Trini RoX

05 Punch SS#1

06 Party SdC#1

07 Sancho Molinos

07 Punch RS#11

08 Boli Immensas

08 VR Classicos

08 Dip#2

08 Monte 1

08 Monte 2

08 CCE

08 Sig VI

09 VR Unicos

09 Sig III

09 Sig IV

09 Genios

09 Party 898

I'd be interested in trying these two... anything I could bring for you?

Ok. They're going in.

I dig all "long and short skinnies", most CG's, all Trinidad, Cohiba and Boli. NOT a fan of EL's or Maduro's but always open to trying RE's.

You choose :)