Toronto Megaherf II ISO

Ok. They're going in.

I dig all "long and short skinnies", most CG's, all Trinidad, Cohiba and Boli. NOT a fan of EL's or Maduro's but always open to trying RE's.

You choose :)

Hmm... I'm not a fan of ELs or maduro's either, so you are safe there... got some Trini Fundy's from a 50 cab (05) and am primarily a smoker of smaller/skinnier (older) cigars myself. I'll definitely be able to find something for ya... :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... I'm not a fan of ELs or maduro's either, so you are safe there... got some Trini Fundy's from a 50 cab (05) and am primarily a smoker of smaller/skinnier (older) cigars myself. I'll definitely be able to find something for ya... :D

Looks like we could be brother's :)

Dan, some how it makes sense that you would like small, skinny, classy cigars. Now that I have met you in person...

Xo

You calling me 'fancy' or something, Lisa? :D

would you be interested in trading one of your godfathers?

Sure Art, find something you think is appropriate to trade and we'll do it.

Ok. They're going in.

I dig all "long and short skinnies", most CG's, all Trinidad, Cohiba and Boli. NOT a fan of EL's or Maduro's but always open to trying RE's.

You choose :)

Cigars are packed... I have a few things I'm sure you'll enjoy for trade. As for a "long skinny" I'm bringing an H Upmann Dunhill #23 to share (ninfa sized). :D

I will more than likely have some nice LGC's, 2003 Cohiba Reserva seleccion, Boli B2's, some Customs, Punch Black Prince, Punch ss#2's. I will, howewver be arriving late to the herf as it does not look like I will be able to get there until about 8:00.