Live From Humidor - 11 July

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My box of 2005 ERDM Tainos is still sealed. One of these days I'll light one up. Probably still too young at the moment?

Her liver is much more thankful the days of LFTH/LFTW are over. Though, Sauv Blanc producers have shed a tear.

They were indeed a lot of fun...

Oh crap. I promised myself no more buying, but Trev shouted me a BGM the other day that made me :love:

Must...resist...Smithies...deals!!

See you tomorrow. I'll let my heart decide ;)

Geez... if only there was something out there on the world wide interwebz that could help someone covert global time. A time zone converter, if you will. Hmm...

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

:innocent:

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

What is this business in the email about the "last" LFTH?

I hope there is an answer to this...I think it'll be because the warehousing is being moved "offshore", may be that is what Thursdays Big announcement is about...

Just to add to the excitement today, the first 20 boxes also come with one free stick of Bolivar Distinguido from the limited edition jars. So if you missed out on one of these jars this may be your last chance to taste this great cigar. :perfect10:

post-1550-0-82096200-1341960851.jpg

Just to add to the excitement today, the first 20 boxes also come with one free stick of Bolivar Distinguido from the limited edition jars. So if you missed out on one of these jars this may be your last chance to taste this great cigar. :perfect10:

Aw MAN... you're killing me, mate.

From "Your Worst Cigar of June 2012":

Bolivar Distinguidos from the Jar. God I hope it was a rogue or needs some serious sleep. :sleeping:

Will try another in the next few days.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hope this is just coincedence!!!