Call for Donations: Toronto MegaHerf

Looking for Cigar related donations to benefit charity.

OK folks. A big component to these herfs is to raise money for the less fortunate. It's becoming a tradition for us by sponsoring the Nicaraguan Mission. managed by fellow FOH (FreeFallGuy). We started this last year in Toronto. Our Montreal compatriots followed up at the WinterHerf with a record haul I might add.

Therefore I am putting out the call to everyone to donate something that you feel would be enticing to your fellow cigar smoker.

• A fiver of regular production cigars.
  • A sampler of rare or HTF cigar(s)
  • Cigar accessories or something cigar related. Such as art, photos, etc.
  • Bottles. Rum. Scotch. Cognac, etc.

We'll conduct silent auctions for the goods.

Please note, this is voluntary. You don't have to donate anything. But we're hoping that if you don't, that you'd be interested in picking something up for a good cause.

Interested in the Nicaraguan Mission? Read on.

I'll commit to another CanuckSARTech's Grab Bag, which will include:

• 5-er of standard/recent production stuff, all Czar's HQ or PSP;

• 5-er of premium/rare cigars; and

• Some miscellaneous cigar-related items, including CD's, a cutter, and some other various cigar accessories.

Always glad to help out. I got some great feedback from last year's event, and also especially with the stuff that I submitted for the Montreal herf earlier this year, so I might as well do it again.

And who knows....I might even have some Cigarrignac in there too. ;)

-----------------------------------

EDIT - I'll have the 5-er of Czar's HQ/PSP in a standalone auction, and then a 5-er of recent production stuff in with the grab bag. FYI.

Can't be there but count me in.

PM sent.

Edit : Bundwallah cannot receive PM's - sent to CSART - Keith.

I cleared up some space. Try again. It will be weeks before Keith forwards that PM. :P

Yes! Nino your donation was much appreciated for last years Mtl Herf! Thanks again

Absolutly!!

Who from the US is going to be there? I can mail it to them that way it won't take forever and cost and a leg to ship. I can send it their way and they can bring it up with them. Let me know who and where ASAP.

Who from the US is going to be there? I can mail it to them that way it won't take forever and cost and a leg to ship. I can send it their way and they can bring it up with them. Let me know who and where ASAP.

Ill be there. If you want you should still have my shipping info

OK. Going to post my donations.

Original cigar themed artwork. I'm cleaning up the brushes and ready to hit the canvas.

A bottle of two of something. TBD.

A fiver of cigars. Either a sampler or of one kind. Going to see what isn't donated yet and then decide.

Doug, if you want, just mail whatever you want to donate to me and i'll bring it with me to the Herf (if you wanted to donate cigars or whatever) let me know buddy

Doug, if you want, just mail whatever you want to donate to me and i'll bring it with me to the Herf (if you wanted to donate cigars or whatever) let me know buddy

Awesome, will do, thanks Riaz.

Awesome, will do, thanks Riaz.

PM me if you need my adress or whatever. Glad to help a good friend like you!