Toronto Megaherf Cheap & Cheerful Raffle

Toronto MegaHerf II Cheap and Cheerful Cigar Raffle.

Greetings.

Last year we did two cigar raffles. One for premium sticks, the other for "Cheap and Cheerful's". The idea is everyone puts in a cigar for each raffle and exchanges them for a raffle ticket. Later in the evening, we'll draw for a winner. The winner takes all!

• The cigar must have a minimum retail value of $5. Use the Czar website as the benchmark.
  • One cigar = one raffle ticket.
  • Want to increase your chances? Buy additional raffle tickets 3 for $5 (All proceeds go to charity)

Begin your pledges below! Good luck! :buddies:

Update: July 17.

To answer a question some have asked. "Can I participate in the raffles / silent auctions if I don't attend?"

Re: Raffles:

As the spirit of the event is charitable we want to keep things open as much as possible. However, there is something about the optics of having someone win a raffle who is not present. It kind of lets the wind out of the sails from those who are there. Therefore, we've decided to keep the raffle eligibility to those who are physically present.

Those of you who are out of town who want to donate can do so. It would be appreciated but it is not expected.

Re:Silent Auctions

If we are able to get a complete list of donations for the silent auctions prior to the herf , I will post the items donated to a new thread so that others may browse. I don't see a problem with someone bidding on your behalf. The silent auctions is where the real money for the charity is raised. . The raffles are mostly for those attending.

I hope everyone understands.