CONTEST: Guess the cigar, win 3 cigars!

Analogy makes no sense, his blog is not a substitue for FOH. Nobody who is a contributor on the forum is going to see his blog then stop coming on FOH where 2 way discussions take place vs reading what is essentially an electronic version of a journal.

having gotten to know you a little recently, im not surprised this went over your head.

the analogy makes reference to using one venue as a means of generating traffic to your own venue - and adding the content here rather than diverting via a link.

For a bloke who just a week ago was going on and on in another thread about reading comprehension being a lost art.... this easily grasped concept seems to be escaping you.

I'll leave it mods and admin to explain it.

I'm fascinated that anyone finds this contest, and the link to the blog, somehow rude. This guy is a regular contributor here, a complete gentleman always, and his blog is a very well done project. That anyone would get bent out of shape about this is really beyond my ability to figure out. Very sensitive.

Either way, point taken (and occasionally given) by all. Time to move on.

Good luck to all participants in this, and thanks to Aiz for offering it to people, although granted, more content/collaboration on here with this might have been in better form.

Nevertheless, all points aired out, nothing further added at this juncture....time to move on, gents.

I like steak!!! Mmmmmm!!!! :drool:

Ross and the other mods are just saying it would be nice to keep the dynamics of foh in foh. I don't believe Aiz meant any harm, as he has always been a great member and reviewer.

It is a private forum, I will respect any and all wishes of the management as a visitor.