Toronto Megaherf: Visitors from Abroad

I'm putting up this thread for out of town visitors coming to the Toronto Mega Herf.

Here are the ones that I know of.

Riazp, Ophidion (+1), Jace (+1), Diamonddog (+1), IcedCanuck (+1), CanuckSARTech (+1), ChanceSchmerr, Phoenis (+1), CigarmanTim

Post when you think you'll be in town Friday and whether or not you'll be up for something or will just want to chill out in your hotel room. There aren't any official events we have planned for that day. It might be a casual night out on the town. If you have something in mind or are looking for something to do, just post it here. Some of you might want to catch a Jays game or need recommendations for good restaurants. Once we get some feedback we'll take things from there.

We're ready to answer any questions.

Cheers,

Hope to meet everyone soon!

Frank

I am aiming to arrive at the hotel for check-in around 15:00 Friday afternoon. No solid plans as to what we're going to do after that. Might go chill with a few friends or have dinner with my father ... nothing in stone yet.

Me, Jace and our dads are going to be there around 2-5 depending on when we leave Jace's house. We have no official plans yet but I know I want to at least check out the LCDH and see if I can pick up some turquino at some point as I am running dangerously empty on that front.

Fellows,

I am flying in from Victoria, arriving on Saturday morning.....assuming I get the flights I want. Still havn't booked and it looks like it's cost me at least an extra 100$ as a result! :tantrum: F'ing Air Canada.

Intention is to arrive at Mambo for 1 pm, ready to party!

Frank, I'm considered....gasp....an "out-of-towner"?!?!?!? :surprised:

Thank you. :blush:

Frank and I were discussing this a bit last night. Looking to get some feelers on what people would like to do. The Mrs. and I are looking at getting to the hotel for about 3pm or so, so I was wanting to see who's up for what on Friday evening.

Some things that Frank and I were tossing around last night:

• rum tasting evening (trying to see about locale and whatnot)
  • going to a nice sushi place for supper - there's a great one right there in Yorkville, right around the corner from both the hotel and the LCDH
  • a great idea there that Art dropped with the jazzfest in "the Beaches", my old stomping grounds

Even besides from out-of-towners, trying to get a feel for who's up for what for the Friday night with the local usuals as well.