Mail's In

Have you had these before Claus? There was a time when I was running around like an idiot looking for them. They were my number 1 ISO cigar... I was finally gifted 2 by a friend and didn't much care for either of them. HUGE let-down. I mean, they were ok, but not the typical RA edginess and taste imho.

Let us know how you like these though. You may obviously like them far more than me.

Hi Shlomo - I had a single recently that was in my top 5 of all time. That's what prompted my search for a full box. Then this partial box popped up and I had to strike :) Full box is resting safely in my buddie's humi in Stuttgart.

Damnit, now I have to start hunting these down again to see if the 2 I had were just duds?

Hey Claus, know where I can get 2 or 3 more? :innocent:

2/2 is a pretty bad ratio... Maybe they just aren't for you :innocent:

I'll take his knees out David!!

Exactly!

Claus, you can do this the easy way or the hard way!

I'm with David and Shane...let's get him boys! :mob:

Wait - let me give you the phone number of my ex-wife first - I am sure she will pay you handsomely for your troubles :D:lookaround:

David and Shane, I will meet you in Cali with my cargo van. I know we will need it for all those precious boxes he is hoarding. ;)

Dean, thanks for the offer, however I've already secured a helicopter for quicker extraction.