FOH CLEARANCE SALE WEEK

Newbie question and I am obviously missing something but the pricelist posted says $336 for the fundadores. How did you get them for $214

That was the price before Rob corrected it.

Hi Prez,

Check the spam for me too! :lookaround:

I picked out a great sampler of a number of cigars on my radar which I have not yet had the opportunity to try. This makes a lot of sense before taking the plunge on a box.

Thank you and best wishes,

Curtiss

Broke down and ordered the boli juniors and the Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo du Depute

Wife will be at arms over this since we came back from Cuba three months ago with me swearing that no more boxes in 2012 whilst carrying 12 boxes and assorted singles.

these will be number 3 and 4 since, Rob you're killing us

Broke down and ordered the boli juniors and the Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo du Depute

Wife will be at arms over this since we came back from Cuba three months ago with me swearing that no more boxes in 2012 whilst carrying 12 boxes and assorted singles.

these will be number 3 and 4 since, Rob you're killing us

Same here mate, bought some during the partagas sale. I couldn't resist myself for Monte Edmundo and Monte 2. And I want the the watch!!! Never won anything in a lucky draw in my life, please let this be the first time.

I'm trying to save here Rob :( I'm very keen to make my first purchase but I'm very keen to be first on on an old bike too! The moral conflict! Still got my eye on your samplers!

Great post and offerings Rob. It's time to put a pencil to it and do a list. BTW, how is Lisa and when will she be back?

Gents, keep in mind we are closed effectively from Friday morning North American time. We will back to you on Monday......"Tranquilo!" Froward the correspondence sent to me and I will take care of it for you. :D

Me too Kam... You predicted I would spend some and you were right! :ok:

Hope what I wanted was there.. now that I think about it, I might have left it w bit too close to the deadline.

Can't wait for this cold virus to leave my body so I can fire something up!