Mail's in again :)

I couldn't resist when this popped up for $99 on ebay. Came in original packaging with all paperwork and warranty card.

With that design and color I won't have to worry about anyone stealing it :lookaround:

post-7384-0-81237500-1343233710.jpg

post-7384-0-80922000-1343233723.jpg

post-7384-0-91303500-1343233733.jpg

Nice Claus...Congrats! That same lighter sells for $220 @ a B&M near me. Great buy!

Very nice Claus !! How you been man ? All good here in motown ,smokin like a crazyman.... :thumbsup:

Good man! I had a forced smoking break due to illness but feeling better now. :2thumbs:

Yup. Claus - I'm officially very envious of you!!!!

Your pictures helped make up my mind. That's the style I want - I already have the Vector tri-pump torch in black w/ glossy chrome. So this pattern pairs off nicely with everything, in it's further uniqueness. It would look EXCEPTIONAL beside my Mayan 3D Xikar cutter!

While I'll have my eyes more carefully peeled now, please, PLEASE let me know if you see this seller has any more pop up, or if you have a line on them at all, especially at that price!

Is it Green and Gold?

Sorry, David - you lost me there... Can you elaborate for the hard of understanding?

Sorry, David - you lost me there... Can you elaborate for the hard of understanding?

In the first picture it appears the backdrop appears to be a dark green overlayed with gold. Is that accurate?

In the first picture it appears the backdrop appears to be a dark green overlayed with gold. Is that accurate?

Ah!

Sorry - my photography skills suck and using an iPhone 4 (not 4S) doesn't help ;)

It is actually black on brown.