Toronto MegaHerf II: MAJOR UPDATE

Ended up going to Hy's, it was incredibly good. The bone in rib steak and caesar salad were both wonderful.

Anyone interested in meeting up for a post lunch smoke tomorrow? Jace and I (plus our dads) are going to grab breakfast, smoke then go to Hinds to pick up some treats.

Art. Thoughts on Barberians?? They can do an after dinner smoke on the rooftop.

Bloody hell, I was there last night but knew nothing about their rooftop!

The herf was a resounding success. It's about 3AM the last of us have left the Mambo. We had about 50 people eating, drinking, smoking and having a great time. Too tired to post details at this point, but this great collection of people helped raise $2191 for the Nicaraguan Mission. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks to everyone who attended. More to come later.

Matthew and I had such a blast last night!!! What a spectacular night with friends, old and new, great Mojitos, smokes and food. The night was positively electric from beginning to end.

Even if you were not a cigar smoker, which some guests were not, you had an amazing time. The silent auction items were irrrestible and the bidding on some items was fierce. I even managed to grab a couple of items.

Here is photo of the cigars I came home with last night...

http://instagr.am/p/NqZybti1qB/

Until next year my FOH's!!!!!

I didn't even drink last night but I think I got second hand wasted from Riaz.

It was An amazing event and I had a great time... Until riaz showed up (I kid). The food was amazing, I smoked way too many cigars and I had the pleasure of meeting Lisa who may be the sweetest lady I've ever met.

My dad had a great time (non smoker) an is looking forward to coming back next year.

Fantastic time last night. Great to see old friends and make some new ones.

Thank you to everyone who was both involved and travelled from far and near to join us at the HERF. From downtown Toronto to Los Angeles, Ohio, New Jersey, Rochester, Ottawa and even representation from Montreal. (thanks Riaz) All had a great time supporting a fantastic cause.

As Frank mentioned, we raised $2191.00 last night for a great cause. I am looking forward to more pictures of kids laughing, smiling and given the opportunity to have a warm meal. A smile of a child's face warms the soul and really what this is all about. I hope that everyone is proud of what we accomplished in helping out those who need our support..

Thank you to everyone who donated their time, prizes and efforts to making this an awesome event. I hope to see everyone who attended next year and invite you to share your experiences with your friends. I encourage you to invite one or two more to join us in 2013.

A friend of mine always says that the experiences and the friendships made are the most important things. The opportunity to share cigars is an added bonus.

On behalf of the Toronto MEGAHERF committee, it was our honour and pleasure to host you in Toronto. If anyone of you are in the city, please let us know. We would be happy to share some laughs, cigars and more wonderful experiences with you.

Safe travels to everyone. Thanks again.

What an awesome night. Great to meet some new people and see some friends. Thanks to everyone who helped put it on. A resounding success on all levels.

Thanks guys for putting it on! Was lots of fun!

If anyone is interested I could throw a coppermine gallery up on one of my servers for everyone to upload their pictures to. (unfortunately i forgot my camera last night)

I could only come for a short time to the pre HERF, but as I had hoped, I enjoyed immensely the chance to see and make friends, make some trades (to spread the aged Andorra love a little bit!) And donate some cigars to the auction. If this wedding was not in the way, I might still be partying now!!!

It was wonderful to meet and see you all, and I look very much forward too making it out next year!!!

Thanks to the organizing committee for putting it all together, and to Art especially for hosting the Bbq that I was able to make it to!

Had a wonderful time at the Toronto Mega Herf last night. Awesome people, great food, a few drinks and, of course, a few fantastic cigars! Thanks to all the organizers for their time and effort to making this event a major success. See everyone next year and the GTA folks in the coming weeks.

:clap: :clap:

Thanks guys for putting it on! Was lots of fun!

If anyone is interested I could throw a coppermine gallery up on one of my servers for everyone to upload their pictures to. (unfortunately i forgot my camera last night)

I have started a thread for photos. The easiest way I find to do this is save your photo e-mailing it to yourself in the "small" setting, and then open it in Photobucket.com. It will then give you various options for putting it on a forum and choose the IMG or images code.