kevinfj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Treehouse haul plus Pol Roger

Thursday seems to have been a good day ...same drop Date for this one ☝️ And it’s ??

Christmas drinks with mates. Couldn't resist.

Presidente

Found the Dragon's Milk Reserve and boy does it have a kick!! baheduqa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was surprised at how spicy it is. Glad u could find one this late after distribution hopefully u bought more than one if you could. I have one more that I'm gonna let sit until the winter see if it smoothes out a little. But a damn good beer nonetheless.

A lovely IPA from Deschutes ryhe6y9u.jpg

Do u get Deschutes regularly in your area?? Hear they make an ipa called Fresh squeezed that is supposed to be outstanding. Made a clone homebrew of it on Sunday so I won't get to taste the results for a month but anyway guess if you can find that its one to try.

Do u get Deschutes regularly in your area?? Hear they make an ipa called Fresh squeezed that is supposed to be outstanding. Made a clone homebrew of it on Sunday so I won't get to taste the results for a month but anyway guess if you can find that its one to try.

Yes, we can find it on a regular basis here. I just moved and on my home home from work I pass by a very good craft brew store.. It will take all my might not to go in every day and explore a new beer! Thanks very much for the suggestion. I will look for it on my next run. I'd love to try your beer!

• 3 weeks later...

Stone Enjoy By 7/04/14, good but darn hoppy and boozy 9.2%. Grilled a nice filet and chile lime shrimp dinner for me and the wife for our anniversary and followed it up with my current fav bourbon stout. Blue Mountain Barrel House Dark Hollow absolutely amazing beer, amazingly balanced for such a huge beer, it's so complex and so delicious find it if you still can.

Trying something new on a recommendation. Fudonkulous!!!! It's awesome!

y3epu3ev.jpg

e8ysageb.jpg

James Squire apple cider, not big on ciders but found this one particularly good after having one forced upon me at the local oyster bar it was on tap though. Looks like creek water.

post-12719-0-81920500-1404902111_thumb.j

post-12719-0-35384600-1404902155_thumb.j