kevinfj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Treehouse haul plus Pol Roger

Thursday seems to have been a good day ...same drop Date for this one ☝️ And it’s ??

Christmas drinks with mates. Couldn't resist.

The Troegs Brothers do it right. Tons of citrus-hop flavor. And I think that is hemp in the finish?Almost as good as their Nugget Nectar.......19cd1df808e5bff2eed11b92928bc85d.jpg

Nugget Nectar is one of my all time favorites unfortunately I can't get it in Kentucky!

A nice double IPA from the folks at Victory. Good, but a little too much bite. Myrcenary from O'Dells is still my favorite double IPA. Very refined and smooth around the edges for a hopped up beer 5ac2148863128990d724d0ad5b074785.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's funny you say that. I have met and talked with the Brewers about their beers. Not a huge fan of their IPA, but I enjoy Mr Pineapple and came up with a homebrew clone recipe that I like way better than theirs.

I also brewed up a killer batch of American Pineapple wheat brew after drinking Mr. Pineapple at the brrwery. Should make a new thread and I'll post my recipe

Sent from my Nexus 5

• Like 1

Holy Coffee! This guy just oozes coffee from the get go. One whiff of this and you swear you were in a coffee shop while they were roasting the beans. Subtle cream/vanilla notes in the background. da380e409976f9a905474051e433d222.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...