kevinfj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Treehouse haul plus Pol Roger

Thursday seems to have been a good day ...same drop Date for this one ☝️ And it’s ??

Christmas drinks with mates. Couldn't resist.

• 3 weeks later...

As someone from a state where Dogfish doesn't distribute, I was lucky to run into this a few days ago. Flesh and Blood is a favorite of mine, never had the coconut one but have high hopes.b360f9c89050712b95cc80c677a3bc3e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 4

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 4:30 PM, encephalization said:

As someone from a state where Dogfish doesn't distribute, I was lucky to run into this a few days ago. Flesh and Blood is a favorite of mine, never had the coconut one but have high hopes.b360f9c89050712b95cc80c677a3bc3e.jpg

What kind of flavors are these ? Have never tried any, always nervous to buy stuff like that

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BellevilleMXZ said:

What kind of flavors are these ? Have never tried any, always nervous to buy stuff like that

I really like the Flesh and Blood, I can recommend it warmly. It is a deep IPA with a fair amount of hoppiness but it is well-balanced with the citrus notes. Grapefruit and blood orange. Cold I could slam them, as they warm up they are still very pleasant but more of a sipper. Make sure you check the date, definitely best with less than 90 days on them.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, encephalization said:

I really like the Flesh and Blood, I can recommend it warmly. It is a deep IPA with a fair amount of hoppiness but it is well-balanced with the citrus notes. Grapefruit and blood orange. Cold I could slam them, as they warm up they are still very pleasant but more of a sipper. Make sure you check the date, definitely best with less than 90 days on them.

Nice, thanks!

12 hours ago, Mr.T said:

1adb24cb911246f884a3cd4fcccf4ff4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey buddy, I have to ask. Is that a Harriet Brewing glass by any chance? I used to live a couple of blocks from them and would go there often on weekends for free tastings back 2011 and 12. Sad to hear that they closed down.

Hey buddy, I have to ask. Is that a Harriet Brewing glass by any chance? I used to live a couple of blocks from them and would go there often on weekends for free tastings back 2011 and 12. Sad to hear that they closed down.

Indeed it is! I live five minutes from there. I too was sad to see it closed but I guess the lease was going way up We'd go over and listen to music and grab some good food from one of the food trucks

• Like 1

On 10/10/2017 at 2:41 PM, Mr.T said:

Indeed it is! I live five minutes from there. I too was sad to see it closed but I guess the lease was going way up emoji17.png We'd go over and listen to music and grab some good food from one of the food trucks

That is crazy. Wish I'd known when I was in Minneapolis, I was starving for someone to smoke with. Still plenty of good beers around for you to enjoy though. What are you MN brewery favorites?

These two are just such great beers. Uinta is pretty new to me, drank the Labyrinth for the first time years ago and completely fell in love but have had little of their regular production. Definitely a recommend on the West Coast-style IPA though.20e5199d4f70360a71d0b26872b873ba.jpg7f5255e2c86928036d2a328e14073a05.jpg

• Like 2