kevinfj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Treehouse haul plus Pol Roger

Thursday seems to have been a good day ...same drop Date for this one ☝️ And it’s ??

Christmas drinks with mates. Couldn't resist.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Lant63 said:

Ill take that into consideration when I open one of my others! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually with the barrel aged stuff I take it out of the fridge at least 1 hour before I drink it to let it warm up. It really tastes like a different beer. If you want to do an experiment try Dragons Milk and do a side by side with one right out of the fridge and one out of the fridge for an hour. 

• Like 2

Usually with the barrel aged stuff I take it out of the fridge at least 1 hour before I drink it to let it warm up. It really tastes like a different beer. If you want to do an experiment try Dragons Milk and do a side by side with one right out of the fridge and one out of the fridge for an hour. 

I agree with you there. To me there are some I like colder but others definitely need to be warmer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I've gotten to the point that I like almost any beer style better after it has sat out of the fridge for an hour.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Arkansas is surrounded by states in which Dogfish Head distributes. Visiting TN, I had to pick some up.

However, the biggest surprise I had on tap was Bearded Iris - a brewery from Nashville. Just as good out of the can. Their Homestyle IPA was one of the best IPAs I've had in recent days. Definitely something to look out for if you're nearby. Spent too much on the DfH to get any other but they do have two DIPAs that I'd love to try.248928e2304de79d0290f7ffc0a32352.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 1/14/2018 at 1:19 AM, encephalization said:

Arkansas is surrounded by states in which Dogfish Head distributes. Visiting TN, I had to pick some up.

However, the biggest surprise I had on tap was Bearded Iris - a brewery from Nashville. Just as good out of the can. Their Homestyle IPA was one of the best IPAs I've had in recent days. Definitely something to look out for if you're nearby. Spent too much on the DfH to get any other but they do have two DIPAs that I'd love to try.248928e2304de79d0290f7ffc0a32352.jpg

Good selection there. The 120 minute IPA is amazing.  Festina Peche is probably the best Berliner Weiss style I've had.

2 hours ago, Stump89 said:

Good selection there. The 120 minute IPA is amazing.  Festina Peche is probably the best Berliner Weiss style I've had.

Yeah, it is pretty darn good. First time I've ever had the Sixty-One (from the Christmas 12er), that really impressed me (especially after warming up a bit).

• 2 weeks later...

Trash Panda by Lost Forty. My favorite brewery from Arkansas (by far), and this is one of their finer releases.

Edit: actually, correct that, this might be my favorite beer brewed in Arkansas at this moment. Just fantastic. If anyone in to beer wants a four pack, I'll reluctantly send you some of my stash.

ba051de3c7e84119606c4c8fd72424bd.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...