kevinfj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Treehouse haul plus Pol Roger

Thursday seems to have been a good day ...same drop Date for this one ☝️ And it’s ??

Christmas drinks with mates. Couldn't resist.

6 hours ago, Stump89 said:

Was it worth the wait?

Yes and no. If you look at it from the point of view that you just waited 6 hours for beer and pizza...of course not. Honestly though, the line is pretty fun as you'll run into people from all over the world. The group behind us was playing dominoes while waiting. My friends and I took turns walking around downtown Santa Rosa and checking out some of the shops while the other waited in line. Plus, the staff does a pretty nice job of having fun with it and once you get inside people would cheer for you and the Younger was brought to your table almost immediately after ordering it. The beer itself is really good...hard to believe it is a triple IPA...I found this years to be a little more floral and juniper tasting than last years. 

My friends and I all decided that we would go again next year and try to bring more people along with us. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, thecrowder said:

Yes and no. If you look at it from the point of view that you just waited 6 hours for beer and pizza...of course not. Honestly though, the line is pretty fun as you'll run into people from all over the world. The group behind us was playing dominoes while waiting. My friends and I took turns walking around downtown Santa Rosa and checking out some of the shops while the other waited in line. Plus, the staff does a pretty nice job of having fun with it and once you get inside people would cheer for you and the Younger was brought to your table almost immediately after ordering it. The beer itself is really good...hard to believe it is a triple IPA...I found this years to be a little more floral and juniper tasting than last years. 

My friends and I all decided that we would go again next year and try to bring more people along with us.

Sounds like a great time no matter what, and the beer is top of my list to try. 

• Like 1

Beerbliotek - Moment of Clarity
To Øl - Garden of Haze

Clarity and haze, at odds. Some sort of pine or spruce taste in the Moment of Clarity.. Not enough body though. To Øl is an interesting brewery (strong connection to Mikkeller), this is a New England style IPA. Not bad.ad56d4fabf537ba48d1a9221557226d0.jpg6bd77a147a19fce5a181fc259f02d610.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Just arrived this week, cracked one open, and wow, juicy AF. So good.

20180303_173248.thumb.jpg.2f55b13885ae4df1f191e9362e3c0490.jpg
Wow, looks real good. Who is it made by?

Enjoying this Omnipollo Pecan Mud, just love it. I'd say its the best Imperial Stout from Northern Europe including anything from Mikkeller.6af3c2ddbda8cd46b1d5c6cde87785f6.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Missed out on TX, trip got cancelled. I appreciate the input, hopefully I'll get the chance to go there soon.

Today I tried this. Usually wouldn't bother with Abita but this isn't bad and only two thirds of the price of similar quality NE IPAs. Gets a bit iffy as it warms up.75e0d717a4b9cbcb4a3308343f2c4792.jpg

• Like 2