kevinfj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Treehouse haul plus Pol Roger

Thursday seems to have been a good day ...same drop Date for this one ☝️ And it’s ??

Christmas drinks with mates. Couldn't resist.

I went every year from 2008 to 2014 and then it just got too big and crazy so I stopped going. I still have some regular bottles from these years, and also a few special bottles too. Looking forward to the bourbon barrel aged one. This red wax bottle I had yesterday was from 2012.

• Like 1

One of the best west coast IPA'S I know. OB pizza port does an awesome job with all their beers. So if your in San Diego stop by. It seemed to pair quite nicely with a por laranaga petit corona.

20191214_151326.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Russian River’s Pliny the Younger Going into Bottles For the First Time. I have never been able to sample this TIPA although not completely Unobtanium, is going to bottle for those lucky few.

https://www.porchdrinking.com/articles/2019/12/24/russian-rivers-pliny-the-younger-going-into-bottles-for-the-first-time/

• Like 1

On 12/27/2019 at 3:59 PM, CampDelta369 said:

Russian River’s Pliny the Younger Going into Bottles For the First Time. I have never been able to sample this TIPA although not completely Unobtanium, is going to bottle for those lucky few.

https://www.porchdrinking.com/articles/2019/12/24/russian-rivers-pliny-the-younger-going-into-bottles-for-the-first-time/

Sucks that they’ll only sell it onsite. I’m sure that’ll change in another year or two. The Elder has gone from being a unicorn to collecting dust in the Bay Area over the last couple years. Same with CBS, but that’s another story...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A wonderful New England Imperial IPA named after....it’s very good. Love the art these guys from San Diego. Will be visiting family in SD and plan to swing by..ed10867c7ac1bc26f1c28648d282bf28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_3817.thumb.jpeg.0ae8d37c0a71eb754824bf4b7821b23c.jpeg

White chocolate stout.  Local tap house put this out on Valentine's Day.  Optional whipped cream and cherry on top.  Definite white chocolate flavor followed by creamy stout.  Looks filling but not at all.  Very Tasty!

• Like 1

Been off the alcohol lately so have been trying alcohol free alternatives. I've found German wheat beer that is alcohol free to be the best. Apparently because of their Beer Laws they brew the beer normally then extract the alcohol. So far I've quite enjoyed Weihenstaphener and Maisel Weisse. I have also liked Asian iced coffee in cans.

IMG_5125.jpg

IMG_5142.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well I could not have been more ready for this one, Oscar Blues bba Tenfidy, partagus maduro #1, a sunny warm afternoon for change......heaven?

15856127840661884886685.jpg

• Like 2

On 8/31/2012 at 5:04 PM, kevinfj said:

Wachusett (MA) Brewing Company. Imperial IPA. You cannot go wrong with a beer named "Larry". Reminds me of some of the great West Coast IPA's.

Just got take out from one of my local pubs(San diego) and what do you know "Larry's place" is on tap!! 7% west coast ipa.....gotta love um!